Thread: The Onion Newspaper wrote an article about CharlesJones

Banned

Default The Onion Newspaper wrote an article about CharlesJones

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I have a 1993 Toyota Camry. I wanna get a newer Toyota Camry. I want like a 2004 or 2005 one. I saw a couple of them on Craigslist that I'm interested in buying.

Toyota Recalls 1993 Camry Due To Fact That Owners Really Should Have Bought Something New By Now

TOKYO—Saying it was simply time for drivers to move on, Toyota Motor Corp. issued a recall of its entire 1993 Camry model line Wednesday due to the fact that its owners really should have bought something new by now. “We understand that the 1993 Camry was tremendously dependable, but, honestly, there’s just no excuse for driving a 22-year-old car at this point,” said Toyota spokesman Haruki Kinoshita, adding that, with all the advances in automotive technology that have taken place, no one really had any business driving a vehicle for more than two decades. “We’re not saying you have to buy a new 2015 Camry or splurge on a flashy new hybrid, or even that your new car has to be a Toyota at all. But the bottom line is that you need to start fresh, however you choose to do so.” While Toyota is reportedly confining its recall to the 1993 Camry, it also issued a warning to owners of 1994 to 1998 models alerting them to the fact that they were really starting to push it.

http://www.theonion.com/article/toyo...really-s-50480

Keyless entry devices are pointless though and really annoying hearing people honking their horn everytime they lock their car.

Banned

I've always shut the honking off on mine because it annoyed me, but on one of my cars, I have to take it back to the dealer for them to do that. So fucking stupid.

'

GM wants to make it nearly illegal to have your vehicle serviced by a 3rd party. They want to use the 1998 DMCA to eliminate yourself or other mechanics from accessing a vehicle's onboard computer.

http://247wallst.com/autos/2015/05/2...to-us-not-you/

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I don't wanna go to general chat because you and other people be posting ignorant topics there and always dissing me. So i'll pass.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    GM wants to make it nearly illegal to have your vehicle serviced by a 3rd party. They want to use the 1998 DMCA to eliminate yourself or other mechanics from accessing a vehicle's onboard computer.

http://247wallst.com/autos/2015/05/2...to-us-not-you/
    Greedy