I like the scene when Spike Lee, John Turturro and a few other people are dissing different races of people. John had me laughing when he dissed blacks and he said take your fucking piece of pizza and go the fuck back to Africa LOL. The white guy cop was dissing Hispanics and he said 15 in a car and 30 in a apartment hahahahahahahahahahaha. Menudo mida mida, yeah I'm talking to you cocksucker LOL. Another funny scene I like is when a white guy wearing a Larry Bird Celtics jersey walking with his bike bumps into Buggin Out and steps on his Air Jordan sneakers.

Buggin Out goes to confront the guy and he said you stepped on my brand new sneakers. I should fuck you up two times for that LOL. The word is excuse me. One of the black guys that was Martin Lawrence's friend said your Jordans are fucked up hahahahahahahahahaha. Martin said you might as well throw them shits out LOL. Them shits is broke LOL. Another black guy who was friends with Martin said he stepped on your sneakers on purpose and he was even talking about your momma LOL. Buggin Out said to the white guy, why you wanna live in a black neighborhood anyway? Muthafuck gentrification LOL. White guy said it is a free country and I can live anywhere I want. Buggin Out said I should fuck you up for saying that stupid shit hahahahahahahahahahaha. Buggin Out said why don't you go back to Massachusetts. White guy said I was born in Brooklyn and Buggin Out and the other blacks in the crowd said awwwwww LOL.

In another scene, Buggin Out talks to Radio Raheem about confronting Sal about being treated unfairly by him while Raheem is playing Public Enemy's Fight The Power song on his boombox radio. Buggin Out said is that the only tape you got? LOL. Raheem said you don't like Public Enemy man? The shit is dope. Buggin Out said i'm down but you don't be playing nothing else LOL. Raheem said I don't like nothing else LOL. In another scene, Raheem goes to the Asian convenience store to buy some batteries for his boombox radio. He said to the Asian guy, D Energizer. Asian guy said C Energizer LOL. Raheem said D, not C. Asian guy said C Energizer LOL. Raheem said D muthafucka D, learn to speak English first alright hahahahahahahahahaha. Asian guy's wife said how many you take? Raheem said 20 muthafucka 20 LOL. Asian guy said muthafuck you LOL. Raheem said muthafuck me huh? Just gimme the damn batteries. Is that 20 batteries? What's the date on them? Asian guy said Marcha LOL. Raheem said Marcha? It's March muthafucka March LOL. Take the shits out the bag and count them again LOL. Asian guy said fuck LOL.

Robin Harris said to his 2 buddies he was sitting with on the corner, I'm tired of ya'll talking that Keith Sweat shit. I'm gonna, I'm gonna LOL. You ain't gonna do a god damn thing but sit ya'll monkey asses on this corner LOL. I'm a tell you what I'm gon do. I'm gon go over here and give some of these Asians my money. Get the fuck out the way LOL. It's Miller time god damnit LOL. Moosehead fucker LOL. Coconut, you just got off the boat too LOL. Robin said to the Asian guy store owner, hey kung fu hahahahahahahahahahaha. Asian guy said Sweetdick Willie LOL. Robin said that's right, that's my name. Don't fuck with me LOL. RIP Robin and I miss him. He was very funny. Do The Right Thing is a classic and much props to Spike Lee for directing this. He did a good job getting together a good cast of actors. I also like the soundtrack. I like that subway sandwich that Samuel Jackson was about to eat that Spike Lee and John Turturro's brother delivered to him at the radio station. The pizza looked good that Danny Aiello, John Turturro and John's brother was making.