0 0%
  • Tamera Mowry-Housley/Tamera Mowry-Housley

0 0%
  • Shanola Hampton

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fav. Black Actress Thread

-

I saw Thandie Newton recently in a movie called Half Of A Yellow Sun with Chiwetel Ejiofor who was in 12 Years A Slave, American Gangster and Four Brothers. The movie was alright and Thandie and Chiwetel played a African married couple. Thandie is cute and I remember the first time I saw her in Gridlock'd with 2Pac and Tim Roth. How come nobody put LisaRaye on this list? She hasn't done a lot of good movies but I love her and I wanna fuck her LOL. Ya'll check out Sanaa Lathan's The Perfect Guy that's coming out September 11th. The previews look good. I wanna have sex with her too.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I saw Thandie Newton recently in a movie called Half Of A Yellow Sun with Chiwetel Ejiofor who was in 12 Years A Slave, American Gangster and Four Brothers. The movie was alright and Thandie and Chiwetel played a African married couple. Thandie is cute and I remember the first time I saw her in Gridlock'd with 2Pac and Tim Roth. How come nobody put LisaRaye on this list? She hasn't done a lot of good movies but I love her and I wanna fuck her LOL. Ya'll check out Sanaa Lathan's The Perfect Guy that's coming out September 11th. The previews look good. I wanna have sex with her too.
    lmao

voted Meagan Good - I'll watch her in a shitty movie because she's that fine

idk how you have this long ass poll without Saana Lathan though, she might've gotten my vote

-

Yeah Meagan Good and Sanaa Lathan are hot. Have you seen Meagan in Waist Deep with Tyrese, Larenz Tate and rapper The Game? That's a good movie. Also check her out in Think Like A Man 1 with Kevin Hart, Romany Malco, Michael Ealy, Regina Hall and Gabrielle Union. I love Regina and Gabrielle too. Michael Ealy is gonna be in Sanaa's The Perfect Guy movie. I saw him fucking her in the previews LOL. Michael plays her crazy boyfriend and he stalks her after she breaks up with him to be with Morris Chestnut LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

good actresses on that list, you left out lela rochon though, she goes in, elise neal aswell, she reps, sannah lathan's fire too, that dark skinned cutie from belly & bronx tale, she could act, that one sis, she's a older sis now, but she was in brewster's millions, he got game as denzel's missus, & i think she was he's mum in malcom x, lonnete mckee or sumthin

anyways, nuff black sis doin there thing from back in the day till now, slept on and shit, big em up
    "get money by all means necessary"

voted for g. union.

-

London, I named Lela Rochon as one of my favorite black actresses. I loved her in Boomerang and Harlem Nights. She was in Waiting To Exhale with Whitney Houston and Angela Bassett and Why Do Fools Fall In Love with Larenz Tate, Halle Berry and Vivica Fox. She was also in Any Given Sunday as Jamie Foxx's woman and she was in Gang Related with James Belushi and 2Pac. She was a club stripper in Gang Related and she was James woman. She's married to black director Antoine Fuqua who directed Training Day, Brooklyn's Finest and The Equalizer. Taral Hicks is the woman you're talking about that was in Belly and A Bronx Tale. She's cute. I like Lonette McKee. Yeah she was in those movies you named and she was also Wesley Snipes wife in Jungle Fever, Sparkle with Philip Michael Thomas and The Cotton Club with Richard Gere, Diane Lane and Gregory Hines(RIP).

-

I see somebody voted for Lark Voorhies. Why? Hahahahahahahahaha. She hasn't done a lot of movies. She was Bill Bellamy's woman in How To Be A Player movie and she did Saved By The Bell tv show. I'm surprised Pam Grier doesn't have the most votes. She was the first hot black actress and a lot of black men wanted her. She's gained weight but she's still cute. I love her Coffy and Bucktown movies. Jackie Brown and Foxy Brown movies are also good. She was a cop in In Too Deep with LL Cool J and Omar Epps and Above The Law with Steven Seagal. She played Philip Michael Thomas woman on a episode of Miami Vice.

PRODIGAL SUN

London, I named Lela Rochon as one of my favorite black actresses. I loved her in Boomerang and Harlem Nights. She was in Waiting To Exhale with Whitney Houston and Angela Bassett and Why Do Fools Fall In Love with Larenz Tate, Halle Berry and Vivica Fox. She was also in Any Given Sunday as Jamie Foxx's woman and she was in Gang Related with James Belushi and 2Pac. She was a club stripper in Gang Related and she was James woman. She's married to black director Antoine Fuqua who directed Training Day, Brooklyn's Finest and The Equalizer. Taral Hicks is the woman you're talking about that was in Belly and A Bronx Tale. She's cute. I like Lonette McKee. Yeah she was in those movies you named and she was also Wesley Snipes wife in Jungle Fever, Sparkle with Philip Michael Thomas and The Cotton Club with Richard Gere, Diane Lane and Gregory Hines(RIP).
    yes fam, thats it, taral hicks is the sis's name, i think she was a rnb singer aswell, she had a lot of potential movie wise

and lela's a underated actress, i didn't know she was fuqua's wifey, he's a smart brudda, ha ha, i'm gone

-

Yeah Antoine Fuqua is a lucky man because Lela is hot. She's gained some weight because I last saw her in Brooklyn's Finest that Antoine directed. She had a small part in that when Richard Gere was being interviewed by her, a black guy and a white guy about a shooting that happened by Richard's cop partner when he shot a young black boy by mistake at a convenience store in the hood. London, do you like Sanaa Lathan? Check out the previews for her new movie The Perfect Guy? It comes out September 11th and I wanna see it.

-

London, what did you think about Halle Berry's sex scene with Billy Bob Thornton in Monster's Ball? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Billy also ate her pussy in another scene LOL. He asked her if it felt good and she said oh yeah LOL.

PRODIGAL SUN

@charles jones
    yeah sanaa lathan is a good actress, she can act, love & basketball was cool & she merked it in aliens vs predator, she looked kinda hot in that movie too, i was slept on her before that, ha ha, but seriously, she's a good actress, i'll look out for that new movie she's in

i ain't watched that monster's ball thing, thats the movie she won a oscar for innit, but other than that, halle can act her arse off, she's big in the game, her acting game is official, she always looks good in movies though, that scene from james bond in that bikini, jheeze, whew, she's got that milf status on smash, ha ha, thats a fly sis right there, i'm gone

Quote Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
    good actresses on that list, you left out lela rochon though, she goes in, elise neal aswell, she reps, sannah lathan's fire too, that dark skinned cutie from belly & bronx tale, she could act, that one sis, she's a older sis now, but she was in brewster's millions, he got game as denzel's missus, & i think she was he's mum in malcom x, lonnete mckee or sumthin

anyways, nuff black sis doin there thing from back in the day till now, slept on and shit, big em up
    fuck tru that.. lela rochon...

-

London, check out Sanaa Lathan in The Best Man 1 and 2 and Brown Sugar. She really looked hot in Brown Sugar and I love her hair in that movie. I got Brown Sugar on dvd. I love Halle Berry and she's from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio. LOL@what you said about her in a bikini in James Bond movie hahahahahahahahaha. I remember that. My favorite movie by her is Strictly Business with Tommy Davidson, Joseph Philips and Samuel Jackson. She was hot in that and I got that on dvd. I also liked her in Boomerang with Eddie Murphy, Robin Givens and Lela Rochon. I don't think she should've won a Oscar for Monster's Ball because the movie sucked but I was happy for her because that was her first Oscar.

PRODIGAL SUN

exactly theirs nuff movies she's did her thing in, put in that work, remember when she played that crackhead in i think jungle fever or sumthin, she merked it, i ain't seen monsters ball, but from what your saying about it, i'll give it a miss

but yo, i forgot all about best man, yeah sanaa was in that too, i ain't seen that movie for years, jheeze