Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Geto Boys reuniting for a tour and new album

-

They got their muthafucking drugs in the slums and got us killing one another over crumbs. Think I'm lying? Well muthafucka I got proof. Name a section in your city where minorities grew and I'm a show you prostitutes, dope and hard times and a murder rate that never declines hahahahahahahahahahaha. And little babies sitting on the porch smelly smelly. Crying cause they ain't got food in their bellies. They call my neighborhood a jungle and me a animal like they do the people of Rawanda. Fools flee over here from their countries to be free black and they see the same bullshit and head right back LOL(I don't agree with him on that because if that was the case, foreigners wouldn't be in America LOL.). They find out what niggas already knew. The world is a ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Can somebody post a link to the Geto Boys documentary on Unsung? I can't find it on Youtube.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The new album is called Habeas Corpus.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...asket-20150615

-

LOL@Geto Boys are gonna ask their fans for money on Kickstarter to help record the album hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Willie D has his own record label called Relentless records. Why can't they release the album on his label if he still has it? LOL. That's sad that they don't wanna release it on Rap A Lot records and it's also sad that they don't get along with each other. What's the point of doing a album for the fans if they hate each other? LOL. I thought they grew up in the same neighborhood? They're always talking about 5th Ward in Houston.

-

That's a stupid album title by the way LOL. They should call the album White Men Gotta Be Killed hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

- DJ Ready Red explains his absence from the Geto Boys and joining a gun range to protect himself from Rap A Lot records shady founder

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.24855/ti...-boys-reunions

-

I heard that interview already. Geto Boys should call their album Black Men Are Still Killing Each Other hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

I just saw a interview with Scarface yesterday on Vlad tv and he said that if the Geto Boys fans don't raise 100,000 on Kickstarter that he isn't gonna do the album. He said Willie D has been asking the fans at their concerts if they wanna hear a new Geto Boys album and the fans are saying yeah. That's a damn shame they gotta raise money through Kickstarter to do a album because they don't have their own record label or they don't wanna put it out on Rap A Lot who they've been with their whole career LOL. Willie D used to have his own record label Relentless and I guess he doesn't have it anymore because if he did, they could put the album out on his label. Scarface said his new solo album is coming out in August. I wonder what record label it's gonna come out on.

What label did Bushwick's christian rap album come out on? Maybe they don't want to put it out on Rap a lot records since the founder is said to be very shady?

-

I don't know what record label Bushwick Bill's gospel album was with. Willie D said he doesn't wanna put it out on Rap A Lot because of the money problems they've had with the label in the past. Bushwick wasn't on their Da Good Da Bad Da Ugly album because of that.

I heard Willie D might be doing a christian album also.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That'll never happen.

-

I finally saw Geto Boys documentary on Unsung on Youtube today. It was very good. Have ya'll seen it? Bushwick has a son who's 17 and he looks just like his dad and he's taller than Bushwick LOL.

charles, did you see the one day recently where Willie D posted a photo of himself with two white girls on his facebook account, and a bunch of black women got upset about it and were saying racist and other ignorant things? lol

CharlesJones going ape shit in this thread