Thread: Ice T's Funny Lyrics On Watch The Ice Break Song

-

Default Ice T's Funny Lyrics On Watch The Ice Break Song

Watch The Ice Break is on his Home Invasion album. He made me laugh when he said now let's see who tried to diss me and say I sold out cause I rock with the bc. You all bitches LOL. You straight wack LOL. Quick to talk shit but always behind the back. I do whatever I wanna do punk ho LOL. I rock a perm, you rock a afro. I wear khakis while ya'll wear silk. Ya'll drink 40's and I drink milk LOL. Cause that's my muthafucking biz. I never sell out cause there's no sale kid. Hardcore to my heart from the fucking start. Whether done over beats or a loud guitar. You just new kid. You got a hit out. In interviews you talk a lot of shit out LOL. You got paid. You really made out. You went broke when your one jam played out LOL. Now you searching for that one more hit, shit hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ya'll remember when Ice T had beef with wack rapper Soulja Slim? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ice T was saying some funny stuff about him. He said I got 15 years in this rap game. You got 15 minutes hahahahahahahahahaha. I'm caked up and I don't need to make another album LOL. Spice 1 said if Soulja Slim ever comes out to California, he's gonna get beat up and robbed for dissing Ice T hahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

soulja slim wack?

it's not like ice t was a lyrical genius either
    Retired.

-

I meant to say he had beef with Soulja Boy. My bad. Ice T is a good rapper. What are you talking about?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

that's why I hadn't heard about that beef

yeah Ice T is okay but he isn't superlyrical either

obviously he's better than Soulja Boy

Ice T & Soulja Slim are closer
    Retired.

-

Ice T doesn't need to be super lyrical. He's a good rapper. He also said on Watch The Ice Break, like KRS One said sucker mc's duck down. Muthafuckas ain't taking no shit LOL. I'm swinging on busters point blank LOL. Diss me and it's on LOL. Straight up. Props to Ice T for saying KRS One's Duck Down song because that's a hard song and it's on KRS One's Sex and Violence album which is very good.

-

I shouldn't have said Ice T has been in the rap game for 15 years. I should've said 27 years because I think when he had beef with Soulja Boy, that was about 5 years ago. I first saw Ice T rapping in Breakin movie which came out in 1983 but Ice T's last album was 9 years ago which was called Gangsta Rap. The album cover shows him and his wife Coco laying in the bed naked hahahahahahahahahaha. I saw a interview with his ex-wife Darlene on Youtube which was a few years old and she still looks good. She said she wants a man who likes to stay at home like her because she said she doesn't go out to the clubs often like she used to.