Just come back from this event and thought some may have an interest in a few notes and general stuff from it.
There are only 6 Wu members touring the UK, GZA, Ghost, Deck, Masta Killa, U-God and Cappadonna (also Streetlife) They bring along Mathematics on decks.

The set is heavily based on the classics which will please the vast majority of fans, This means the latest album "A better tomorrow" is completely ignored.
Ghostface seemed to take on the mantle of hype man in Meth's absence and was also the most energetic and watchable member of the clan.
There was a few odd moments thrown up, (probably due to the line up) such as, U-God getting a quite lengthy couple of solo spots, this isn't a bad thing in itself but when I tell you he chose to fill these instances with "Dat's Gangsta" and "Zilla" you probably know what I mean.

The clan were on stage about an hour and during that time GZA spent a lot of it motionless near the back. Streetlife also seemed to spend a lot of time wandering/drinking/leaving stage, basically doing anything but performing.

Afterwards Streetlife and Deck both hung back to meet fans and sign autographs near the merch stand. I met Deck and got an autograph on a CD inlay and had a photo with him, He was really friendly and said I looked a bit like Remedy! I also told him I was looking forward to Czarface 2.
Anyway, Overall I enjoyed seeing my hip hop heroes and Talking to Deck at the end is a personal highlight.
The classic setlist was probably the best way to tour as Most people I chatted with seemed to have no idea about more recent clan albums.

Anything else anyone wants to ask is fine