Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You vapin bre?

'

This type of music is essential to the survival of the blowy dragon shirt species

lmfao yea i remember power man 500. I was living in a dungeon of 2000 yakub knitted blowy dragon shirt boiz and they were super popular because many of them have seen their mom sucking someone's dick and lighting meth with a spoon

They have those ugly airbrushed shirts on just about every episode of The First 48.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    For years now white males with neyo hats have been getting in close promiximity to people that are minding their own business and nonchalantly litin da vape so that someone can say 'there's no smoking here' and they can saying 'i'm not smoking, this is vapor' and allow the congealed pride to finally ooze down their gooey Mets gym shorts.
    The worst types are the ones who pretend this crap is in some way good for them...

The reaction between the electronic aerosolizer, propylene glycol, glycerol and formaldehyde creates a “formaldehyde releasing agent,” called formaldehyde hemiacetals, which are known as industrial biocides. Not good, even at the small levels within an EC aerosol. Formaldehyde itself, in small amounts, is not dangerous. One’s own body creates formaldehyde as a byproduct of numerous biochemical reactions. Many foods contain lots of formaldehyde. But at those levels, it’s far below the dose implicated in any health risk.

But at higher levels, formaldehyde is strongly associated with certain cancers. It is considered a Group 1 compound, carcinogenic to humans, by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (pdf), making it one of the 114 compounds that are known carcinogens. And remember, this formaldehyde is heading to one of the most environmentally sensitive organs in the body, the lungs, mouth, throat, etc.

The researchers found that an e-cigarette user vaping at a rate of 3 ml per day (an average) would inhale 14.4±3.3 mg of formaldehyde per day in formaldehyde-releasing agents. In toxicology, it’s not the presence of something like formaldehyde that matters, it’s the actual dose. And this is where it gets interesting.

So, what does 14.4 mg mean to one’s health. Well, an average pack of tobacco cigarettes (20 of them) would deliver 3 mg of formaldehyde to the smoker. In effect, the EC smoker is inhaling nearly 5 packs of cigarettes worth of formaldehyde.

http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skept...ated-research/

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

My favorite vape transaction of all time

The best part is when he says "DO MY BIDDING"

Ring it up and you don't ruin your life.

^^hahahaha