Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yo! you can even admit, you know who the gay rapper is !

-

LOL@Origin's picture of Shaquille O'Neal hahahahahahahahahahaha. Punch, you need your ass beat for dissing Erick Sermon's beats. Erick has made plenty of classic beats. I think No Pressure is his best solo album. Lots of good songs on there. Zooruka, I don't think Will Smith is gay. Jada Pinkett is his wife and he's kissed one of the most hottest women now which is Margot Robbie in Focus movie. He also kissed hot women Charlize Theron in Hancock movie, Eva Mendes in Hitch movie and Gabrielle Union in Bad Boys 2 movie. Oduosoko, I should beat your ass for putting Young Thug over Guru. Isn't Young Thug the one that The Game has beef with? If that's him, I saw a picture of that faggot wearing a pink shirt hahahahaha. I know he's a wack rapper and I haven't heard his music.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

ShaDynasty, how do you figure Erick Sermon saying hey Erick Sermon hey on Redman's Watch Yo Nuggets song make him gay? That's a stupid reason to think he's gay. If you had listened to the lyrics, you would see he said I can hear some girl singing hey Erick Sermon hey.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I met Erick in Atlantic City, New Jersey in 1993 when I went there with my family and grandparents for a vacation. My brother and I saw him in the hotel lobby we were staying at and we talked to him outside. He was waiting on somebody to pick him up and I asked him a couple of questions about EPMD and he told me he was working on his solo album which was No Pressure. He said him and Parrish Smith might get back together and I'm glad they did get back together to do their reunion album Back In Business which is very good. The last 2 EPMD albums Out Of Business and We Mean Business weren't that good.

CJ It figures you'd like such a generic producer. It's like going to an ice cream place that has a hundred flavors and picking vanilla. Not even with sprinkles. It's like a film festival that shows nothing but Bret Ratner movies. Not terrible but completely forgettable
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

LOL@Origin's picture of Shaquille O'Neal hahahahahahahahahahaha. Punch, you need your ass beat for dissing Erick Sermon's beats. Erick has made plenty of classic beats. I think No Pressure is his best solo album. Lots of good songs on there. Zooruka, I don't think Will Smith is gay. Jada Pinkett is his wife and he's kissed one of the most hottest women now which is Margot Robbie in Focus movie. He also kissed hot women Charlize Theron in Hancock movie, Eva Mendes in Hitch movie and Gabrielle Union in Bad Boys 2 movie. Oduosoko, I should beat your ass for putting Young Thug over Guru. Isn't Young Thug the one that The Game has beef with? If that's him, I saw a picture of that faggot wearing a pink shirt hahahahaha. I know he's a wack rapper and I haven't heard his music.
    kissing a hot woman in a movie doesn't prove a guy is straight, CJ

and yeah Punch some of Sermon's beats are a snoozefest
    Retired.

-

I do admit that Erick's beats got wack after the 90's. If you listen to the beats he did on his solo albums after Double Or Nothing, they became wack. He had some hard beats on No Pressure and Double Or Nothing. He also did some hard beats on Keith Murray's first 2 albums and Redman's first 3 albums. Rev Jones, I doubt Will Smith is gay.

^^I meant that as a general statement, I don't think will smith in particular is gay either
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    I don't think will smith in particular is gay either
    I'm not totally convinced.

He was cool on 'Fresh Prince', but didn't he do a gay movie role early on in his career ???

OT: B real is kind suspect to me aswell, IMO 'Ice Cube Killa' was a little to descriptive for my liking.

-

Yeah Will Smith played a gay person in a movie called Six Degrees Of Separation. That was his first movie and he got caught by Donald Sutherland having sex with Donald's son hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That was his first movie and he got caught by Donald Sutherland having sex with Donald's son.
    Verdict: Faggit

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    I'm not totally convinced.

He was cool on 'Fresh Prince', but didn't he do a gay movie role early on in his career ???

OT: B real is kind suspect to me aswell, IMO 'Ice Cube Killa' was a little to descriptive for my liking.
    The man is married with two children. Jada is too nice.

PRODIGAL SUN

Don't be dissing Erick Sermon. Female rapper Hurricane G is his baby mother and she's cute.
    ^this

Winger>legendary rappers

>

Biz Markie...

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

LOL@Zooruka and Mr R&B hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Mr R&B, don't be dissing Biz Markie. He's a legend and I don't think he's gay. He would be a virgin if he never became a rapper because he talked about how black women dissed him when he was young on I'm A Ugly Nigga song hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He said people would say I was so ugly that I looked like I farted hahahahahahahahahahahaha. His What Goes Around Comes Around song is funny because he talks about black women ignoring him when he was in high school and then when he became a rapper, they started liking him hahahahahahahahahahaha.

prodigy