Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yo! you can even admit, you know who the gay rapper is !

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Lord Jamar has sucked dick for sure

-

I can't believe some of ya'll named LL Cool J, Guru, Erick Sermon and Lord Jamar. Ya'll need to be beat up for dissing rap legends. Drake, Kanye West, Birdman, Little Wayne, Fabolous, Nelly and most southern rappers are gay hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Lord Jamar is at the top of the list, or close to it.

-

Whatever. Some of ya'll that hate him is just mad that he speaks the truth on different issues and ya'll don't wanna hear the truth.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Erick Sermon jumped outta the window when it was revealed he was gay

or he was just plain suicidal

lmao at the dude just brushing that off afterwards as if it was nothing. 'yeah I jumped outta the window'. getting out of a tough spot, I'm not buying it

listen to how he pronounces Little Xxxxxxxxs at 00:38
    yeah this dude is gay as fuck

so obviously he's gonna state this

Mr Cee looking clown (01:58)

yeah he's a good rapper and I got no problem with gays but this guy is in self denial
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-10-2015 at 04:00 PM.
    Retired.

-

Don't be dissing Erick Sermon. He's a legend. I seriously doubt he's gay. Female rapper Hurricane G is his baby mother and she's cute. I'm sure he's had sex with women. Hurricane G talked about on Unsung tv show on EPMD documentary about how a lot of black women were after him.

Most rappers(and others in general) who use '100' emotions all the time on facebook and other places are usually gay too.

Charles, What about Will Smith ????

Who cares if he's gay or not, Erick Sermon's biggest crime is that he makes the most boring beats ever. Nap Music.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Who cares if he's gay or not, Erick Sermon's biggest crime is that he makes the most boring beats ever. Nap Music.
    Thats harsh. EPMD made 4 classic albums and he had a bit of a renaissance in the mid 90s. Double Or Nothing is one of my favorite production ever. One mans chilled is another mans boring I guess.

Back to the topic, listen to the way he says 'Hey' on Watch Yo Nuggets. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post

I can't believe some of ya'll named LL Cool J, Guru, Erick Sermon and Lord Jamar. Ya'll need to be beat up for dissing rap legends.
    Just because we think someone's gay doesn't mean we're dissing them.

OT: Busta Rhymes, Jamar, Canibus & Sermon are all probably gay.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Thats harsh. EPMD made 4 classic albums and he had a bit of a renaissance in the mid 90s. Double Or Nothing is one of my favorite production ever. One mans chilled is another mans boring I guess.

Back to the topic, listen to the way he says 'Hey' on Watch Yo Nuggets. Case closed.
    PMD was co-producer for the EPMD albums. I'm not saying he has never made a dope beat, just that they're few and far between imo.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut