Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice Cube's Only Good Albums Are Amerikka's Most Wanted And Death Certificate

-

Default Ice Cube's Only Good Albums Are Amerikka's Most Wanted And Death Certificate

It's sad that these are the only 2 albums of his that are classics. I was disappointed in The Predator and Lethal Injection albums. I'm not even gonna waste my time talking about the albums he did after Lethal Injection hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Bootlegs and B Sides album was alright. He's a legend though and a very good rapper. He chose some terrible beats on the albums he did after Lethal Injection. I was so mad at his War and Peace volume 1 and volume 2 albums LOL. LOL@his clothes on War and Peace volume 1 album cover. I like Hello song he did on War and Peace volume 2 with Dr Dre and MC Ren. MC Ren's lyrics made me laugh when he said niggas clear the room like a dike fleeing dick hahahahahahahahaha. Making 2nd to none shit nigga like Quik. Fuck that ice on your wrist and fuck your fine ass bitch hahahahahahahahahahaha. You can lose it in a tussle nigga. Watch me hustle. Watch niggas kiss my ass without flexing a muscle LOL. Bitches on their knees waiting to buckle LOL.

I saw on Ice Cube's Facebook page that he's doing another Barbershop sequel movie LOL. He needs to leave that alone and not do another Ride Along sequel movie with corny Kevin Hart. I'm gonna support him and his son by going to see Straight Outta Compton movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Ice Cube fell the fuck off

it happens to the best of em

his early albums are ace

didn't we have a discussion with claaa about this like two weeks ago?
    Retired.

Lethal Injection was pretty decent.

i dunno what yall been smokin but i love all his album from amerikkkas most wanted to raw futage. only peace album sucked hard. aim west sucked to, but it has some dope tracks on it.

Predator is just as good as AMW, LI was a major disappointment and the last Cube Album I've heard.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

-

Punch, last Ice Cube album you heard was Lethal Injection? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't blame you. His other albums after that are terrible. Really Doe, Ghetto Bird, Cave Bitch, Down For Whatever songs are the best on Lethal Injection.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Remember the gay song You Can Do It with Mack 10 that he did for Next Friday soundtrack? LOL. I couldn't believe he did that. I do like NWA's Chin Check song on Next Friday soundtrack and they didn't need Snoop Dogg on that song. I remember a old article in The Source magazine when Ice Cube, Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg were on the cover and they were talking about doing a NWA reunion album. Ice Cube and Dr Dre said they were gonna get Snoop to replace Eazy E hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a joke. That wouldn't have worked. MC Ren should've been on the cover of The Source with Ice Cube and Dr Dre instead of Snoop. If they had gotten Snoop to replace Eazy E, Eazy would've been laughing in his grave LOL. Common shitted on Ice Cube so bad on The Bitch In You song hahahahahahahahahaha. That's one of the hardest diss songs i've heard from a rapper going at Ice Cube and there aren't too many guys that can diss him.

FRESH FISH

Lethal injection is the 1st Cube album I remember coming out and a personal classic to me. It is seriously underrated. Released today everyone would call it a classic

yep, injection is fuckin dope. dunno why ppl hate on it.

Remember the gay song You Can Do It with Mack 10 that he did for Next Friday soundtrack? LOL.
    Ahahahahaha

Charles, do you like Westside Connection's 'Bow Down' album ????

PRODIGAL SUN

His "Everythang's Corrupt" album is taking forever to drop. Is there any thing else other than the self-titled single that has dropped from it?

and this fucking gay garbage lol:

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Zooruka, I liked Westside Connection's Bow Down album but their Terrorist Threats album wasn't that good.

PRODIGAL SUN

Thanks Sickdog.

The Sic Them Youngins on 'Em track is decent and Ice Cube's flow is great on it.

The other tracks are suspect.
    Last edited by madchild; 06-12-2015 at 11:37 AM.

-

Why is Ice Cube doing a song with Redfoo and 2 Chainz? Hahahahahahaha.