Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ice Cube's Only Good Albums Are Amerikka's Most Wanted And Death Certificate

I was disappointed by 'The Predator' when I first got it because I was expecting that hardcore gangsta ish, but these days it'd be my second fave Cube album, after DC, which is his best album by an inconcievably enormous margin. LI is ok. Certainly not great. I really enjoy B&B as a compilation. There's a lot of good songs on it. I only ever heard the 'War and Peace' thing a couple of thymes and couldn't get into them. Lost interest in him after that. Never heard anything he's done since.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Redfoo Hahahahahahaha.

Yep, pretty much every artists 1st & 2nd albums are their only good work.

I really don't know why most artists even bother recording a 3rd album, it's retarded.

Oh yes, and the conditions on this are very specific , these albums have to have been release in the early to mid 90's, otherwise they are garbage and the artist is a gay.

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

LOL@Noel411, Zooruka and Mr R&B hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I saw on Ice Cube's Facebook page today that today is his birthday. He's 46 years old. Happy birthday to him.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. R&B View Post
    Oh yes, and the conditions on this are very specific , these albums have to have been release in the early to mid 90's, otherwise they are garbage and the artist is a gay.

Zooruka hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Charles, can you believe Redfool (ahahahaha) is Gordy Berry's son ???

-

Berry Gordy who owned Motown records, his son is Redfoo? LOL. I didn't know that.

-

Noel411, The Predator album is alright. I was listening to it this weekend and I like it. I listened to Gangsta Fairytale 2 song on there and I was disappointed in him for having a young black boy cursing before and after Ice Cube rapped. How can Ice Cube make conscious songs like Doing Dumb Shit, Why We Thugs and Us dissing ignorant blacks but he has a young black boy cursing on a song? He shouldn't be cursing to sound cool because young black boys shouldn't be talking like that. It's obvious whoever the boy's parents are didn't teach him any manners and I bet he was raised by a single black woman LOL. There was a young black boy who was on his Gangsta Fairytale 1 song on Amerikka's Most Wanted album and he cursed also.

Banned

The Predator was dope. Lethal Injection was pretty lame but You Know How We Do It is a nice track
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

PRODIGAL SUN

I noticed this track is also slated for the Everythang's Corrupt album. Pretty average.

-

The Hound, Lethal Injection did suck. I was listening to Really Doe and Down For Whatever songs from that album yesterday on Youtube. Ice Cube has a account with Youtube because he posted those songs and I posted some comments to them.