Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spokane NAACP President's Mom Says Daughter Pretending to Be Black

IronSheik

Default "Older White Men"

'

This is the social justice warrior in its purest form. They are so mentally damaged that they will seek out and role play as a certain demographic that has undergone actual oppression. These people need therapy, not press coverage.

'

And the before shot on the right is the kind of girl I imagine TSA lost his virginity to

she did it for the d

{>____<}

She isn't the first white person to pretend to be black. In a way, this is sad and pathetic. It's so easy for other races (excluding Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc) to slip their way into black society.

For white chicks, all she needs is an ass and she's one of us. She's 'down' and a sistah. White men just have to be 'smooth' and thug like. Pathetic! With other races, being white isn't good enough. Fat white chicks fit right in along with sluty women with no class.

In this case, she was doing something positive, which is great. Still, she'll be praised for being one of us.

Weak and pathetic.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 06-12-2015 at 08:18 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    And the before shot on the right is the kind of girl I imagine TSA lost his virginity to

I always pictured the chick that took T$A's virginity to look like the chick from Don't be a Menace to South Central...

'

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    She isn't the first white person to pretend to be black. In a way, this is sad and pathetic. It's so easy for other races (excluding Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc) to slip their way into black society.

For white chicks, all she needs is an ass and she's one of us. She's 'down' and a sistah. White men just have to be 'smooth' and thug like. Pathetic! With other races, being white isn't good enough. Fat white chicks fit right in along with sluty women with no class.

In this case, she was doing something positive, which is great. Still, she'll be praised for being one of us.

Weak and pathetic.

How do we know you arent some white guy in highly convincing make-up?

Prove it. Post your real dick and let TSA examine & judge your possum hair sugar cone bruhh

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    How do we know you arent some white guy in highly convincing make-up?
    I'm not.

seems legit..

Everything You Need to Know About Rachel Dolezal

-She Says She Lived in a Teepee, and Her Family Used Bows and Arrows to Hunt. In an interview with The Easterner, the newspaper for Eastern Washington University, conducted by Shawntelle Moncy (who described Dolezal as a woman with unexpected green eyes, a caramel skin complexion and a warm smile, as well as a woman of “many faces”), she said that she was born in a “Montana teepee.” She said that her family “hunted their food with bows and arrows.” She said she and her parents lived in Colorado and South Africa after moving from Montana. Her parents say all of that is false.

-She Says She Was Repeatedly Abused By Her Parents and Ex-Husband. They then moved to South Africa, where her mother and stepfather beat her and her siblings, “punish[ing] us by skin complexion.” The reporter continues:

According to Doležal, the object her mother and stepfather used to punish them was called a baboon whip, used to ward baboons away in South Africa. These whips would leave scars behind, “they were pretty similar to what was used as whips during slavery.”

Her parents say she’s a liar; they never even lived in South Africa.

-She Says She Was Date-Raped. According to that interview in The Easterner, she was later date-raped by a mentor:

One of Doležal’s paintings was at a convention center in San Francisco, where her and a trusted mentor went out to dinner together to celebrate the sale. As soon as Doležal looked away, the mentor slipped gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, also called the “date-rape drug,” into her drink. According to Doležal, her mentor took advantage of her that night. She said suing was nearly impossible due to the amount of wealth the man had. “I can never trust anyone to bring me a drink again, you know, because it was a trusted person,” she said.

Of course, she never reported anything to the police and no one was ever arrested.

-She Says She Is Blonde Because Of Cancer. She told The Easterner:

In 2006, Doležal developed cervical cancer. During chemotherapy, she decided to keep her incredibly long, blonde dreadlocks she had had and still puts them on today. She was considered cured in 2008.

-She Has Repeatedly Claimed To Be The Victim of Anti-Black Hate Crimes. She says Idaho white supremacist groups burglarized all of her homes when she lived in the state, and explained that they felt “threatened by female power.” She says they threatened to kidnap her son, Franklin, and “hung nooses in her home.” No arrests were ever made.

This week, Spokane police released information about Dolezal’s most recent complaint: that she received hate mail. But according to the Spokesman-Review, it’s highly possible she sent it herself:

Police records say the initial package Dolezal reported receiving did not bear a date stamp or bar code, which Dolezal told police when she reported it. Investigators interviewed postal workers, who said it was either very unlikely or impossible that the package could have been processed through the post office, implying that the only alternative was that it had been put there by someone with a key… Asked about the possibility that she had put the package there herself, she said, “That’s such bullshit. What mother would terrorize her own children?”

Kurt Neumaier of the Kootenai County Task Force on Human Relations, where Dolezal worked for three years, now says he doubts all of her claims as to hate crimes. He also says she wasn’t properly vetted:

Neumaier said he was suspicious of several incidents Dolezal reported in Coeur d’Alene, including her discovery of a swastika on the door of the Human Rights Education Institute when the organization’s security camera was “mysteriously turned off.” “None of them passed the smell test,” he said.

clearly the woman has issues and belongs in a mental institution. she poses a threat to her children
    Retired.

'

-She Says She Is Blonde Because Of Cancer. She told The Easterner:

Veteran Member

Wow. So many lies that came from one woman.

All men beware of such women.

'

Only a matter of time before people in this society attempt to identify as Trans-racial. That day is coming.

^^yeah I could actually see that happening. some of these fuckers just plain deny reality, wanna turn their identity into a political or social statement partly based upon their own insecurity
    Retired.

Veteran Member

I went to a HS with a white kid convinced that he was black. The word from reliable peeps at that school was that the guidance councilor had spoken to him about it and was trying to convince him he is not black. His brother, who appeared normal, told us that his brother who thought he was black had mental issues (but I knew that already). I wish I knew what became of him.