Thread: Wu tang and empd beef

Eastern village

Default Wu tang and empd beef

A lyrical beef between wu and epmd in 92.
    Karceno keeps the stories coming by the way..
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 06-14-2015 at 11:16 PM.

Who is he exactly? He seems to know inner-Wu stories

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

-

I've seen a few of Karceno's videos and he trips me out because he acts like he's talked to these rappers about why they had beef with other rappers hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. EPMD and Wu Tang have never had beef and I don't believe what he said about it. If Wu Tang had beef with them, Method Man wouldn't have been on EPMD's Symphony 2000 song and he wouldn't have been in Erick Sermon's Welcome video. He also wouldn't have done the Blackout albums with Redman since Redman is friends with Erick. Raekwon was also on EPMD's We Mean Business album. Redman was on Ghostface Killah's Supreme Clientele album and he was on Wu Tang Clan's The W album. Do you really think Redman would be doing songs with Wu Tang Clan if they had beef with EPMD? I don't think Redman would do songs with rappers who are dissing EPMD.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Eastern village

Charles Jones. It wasnt a beef that involved voilence. Listen to the whole interview once more he clearly tells how they started to make Music together and what led up to the situation in the first Place.

I saw all those videos and he stated in one of the earlier ones that he is fortunate to be around people who was around that time so that is where he gets some info from, and some things he witnessed himself.

He tells a good story and the ones I know about he talked about is correct. No lies at all...

Peace. Now give me my props..

-

Whatever. I don't believe Wu Tang Clan and EPMD had beef. So I don't care what Karceno said. I've listened to several of his videos about rappers that had beef and he talks a lot of nonsense. He did a video about DMX and The Lox had beef which I know isn't true. They're both from Yonkers, NY and they've done songs with each other.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Old School

All this guy did was mix elements of Cappadonna's VladTV interview from 2013 and an Erick Sermon HipHopDX interview from 2012 and told a story that's been told before.

Erick Sermon: http://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id.18...king-new-music

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Whatever. I don't believe Wu Tang Clan and EPMD had beef. So I don't care what Karceno said. I've listened to several of his videos about rappers that had beef and he talks a lot of nonsense. He did a video about DMX and The Lox had beef which I know isn't true. They're both from Yonkers, NY and they've done songs with each other.
    They've done songs with each other? That's nice. NWA did songs with each other too. Dre and Tupac did songs with each other. Biggie freakin lived with Tupac for a while. You were saying?

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

this guy sucks at telling stories

It wasn't really beef it was just that the 7 MC's in The Hit Squad (EPMD, Das EFX, Redman, K-Solo, Keith Murray) was the main east coast competition in 92 for the Wu, but then a year later the Hit Squad broke apart Ghost mentioned this to dj vlad recently
    Last edited by mAlAkAz; 06-15-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by logitrax View Post
    All this guy did was mix elements of Cappadonna's VladTV interview from 2013 and an Erick Sermon HipHopDX interview from 2012 and told a story that's been told before.

Erick Sermon: http://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id.18...king-new-music

this

-

Cappadonna's story is better than Karceno's story.

crappadonna

Who would win in battle? parrish or u-god?

crappadonna

Das EFX vs ghost n Rae

-

Those are tough questions because those guys are good rappers.