Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleveland adds another chapter to championship drought and misery

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

-

Who cares. My hometown doesn't suck.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

lol

-

Cavs are the only one outta the Cleveland teams that is good. I don't even pay attention to the Indians and Browns LOL. Only things I hate about my hometown is the winter and jobs. If I had a good job when I was there, I would've stayed but i'm glad I moved to Maryland because there's more stuff to do here than in Cleveland and the jobs are better here. A lot of the malls, restaurants and movie theaters that used to be in Cleveland in the area I lived in are gone and that's because of blacks. I'm gonna try to go there next summer to visit my mom's sister and brother. I haven't been there since my mom's sister husband died in 2012. My mom is going there this weekend to visit her sister and brother. I love the corned beef sandwiches there.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hopefully the Cavs can get a championship before Lebron retires.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Fuck lebron
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Banned

Thankful for them BUCKEYES!!!!

-

There's a white man at another website I go to sometimes and he lives in Cleveland. He said he wants to leave Cleveland because the Indians missed the playoffs again hahahahahahahahahahaha. I told him to stop talking about leaving Cleveland just because the Indians and Browns suck. I told him i'm always gonna love my hometown and I could care less if the Indians and Browns will always be terrible. He said he apologizes for what he said.

--- Cleveland fan builds Halloween graveyard for Browns quarterbacks

-Since returning to Cleveland, the Browns have started 22 quarterbacks in 16 years. Their records:

Tim Couch (1999-2003): 22-37
    Derek Anderson (2006-09): 16-18
    Colt McCoy (2010-11): 6-15
    Brandon Weeden (2012-13): 5-15
    Charlie Frye (2005-07): 6-13
    Brian Hoyer (2014): 10-6
    Brady Quinn (2008-09): 3-9
    Kelly Holcomb (2002-04): 3-9
    Trent Dilfer (2005): 4-7
    Jeff Garcia (2004): 3-7
    Jason Campbell (2013): 1-7
    Doug Pederson (2000): 1-7
    Seneca Wallace (2010-11): 1-6
    Josh McCown (2015): 1-5
    Jake Delhomme (2010): 2-2
    Luke McCown (2004): 0-4
    Johnny Manziel (2014-15): 1-2
    Ken Dorsey (2008): 0-3
    Ty Detmer (1999): 0-2
    Connor Shaw (2014): 0-1
    Thad Lewis (2012): 0-1
    Bruce Gradkowski (2008): 0-1
    Spergon Wynn (2000): 0-1

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...144554135.html

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Josh McGown and Johnny Manziel won't be there long too. Bernie Kosar talked about their quarterback problem and he said management needs to stop getting rid of quarterbacks so fast and I agree.

-

Browns are 2-9 and they'll probably finish 2-14 hahahahahahahahahahaha. If the Cavs go to the finals again and if they meet the Warriors, the Cavs will lose LOL. Warriors are very good and the Cavs aren't as good as them. I would like to see the Cavs win of course since i'm from Cleveland but it's not gonna happen. They would have a chance to win against another westcoast team but they can't beat the Warriors. Cavs bench sucks and their uniforms are ugly LOL. They should've kept the old uniforms they had when Lebron first came to Cleveland.