Thread: Some writing's I have done in the past few days..

flamboyant steez liquidswordchamber36's Avatar

Default Some writing's I have done in the past few days..

Manipulate this! Feelings I refuse to suppress, I will do what I want because I know what's best , you lived a life that was unfulfilling & hollow, listen here as this may be difficult for you to swallow, but for the longest time you walked straight because all you do is follow , for once try to think for your self , instead of looking for the perfect girl & large wealth, look inside , that's where the answers reside, forget the man in the sky, you want to manipulate me ? Go ahead & try! Talk me into , attending jobs & schools, talk me into , a wife & kids, short hair cuts , talk me into , whatever you choose because I don't argue with no fools, notice my shit eating grin, we call all change, it's a remarkable gift of being human , change for good , change for better ,right now is superior to never , this is an open letter, to all sick of the bullshit , sick of , being told no, sick of the powers that be, disgusted with the mere mention of economy , let's change the world, I challenge whoever, to manipulate this ! It's time too get pissed , stand up & stop kissing the fist! , you can't, you can never, Manipulate this !!

i'm feeling fantastic, as I begin peeling off my skin like plastic, im so far out that its drastic , my life is a basket, case, loosen my mind like a shoe lace, I was born when I chose to be , fuck due dates, "cold in july", glistening blue lakes, keep moving forward, because I blew the brakes, I never finish any desired goals, low on faith it must be too late, as a matter of fact I have no pulse rate

The world is a panopticon, and the night is darkest before the dawn which is why we must unite together and act strong , with a little love we can all get along, some will claim our mind has gone, but its only gone free of its shackle, so say fuck the forbidden fruit and eat the apple, the glass isn't half empty its half full, living life should be the opposite of a hassle , achieve your dream and be the king of your own damn castle, perpetually perplexed, to learn that love & hope are the best, forget the system Ill break it down like food when i digest!

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

dope work

yo thanks!

I don't wanna do the things you ask! look past, the material things and remove my own mask, breaking down ones own existence is no easy task, I cant bare the weight, I cant bare the mass! am i living in the now or is this the past? I get packed in like a pipe and im ready to blast

with rhymes that be blowin minds like scanners, its best to lower your banners, kids nowadays have no manners, they be actin like tools so ill crack in there skull with dual wielded hammers, I silence mainstream signals like a radio jammers, the brainwashed are the bystanders , they point and scream like those who have been body snatched, day by day become more technologically attached , the plot has thickened to the point that its hatched, we know the truth so whats the catch?

Teen fiends scream for cream but it is all just a dream like dimethyltryptamine, and by all means,
    I shine brighter then the forehead of Mr. Clean
    Gleamed off a high-beam
    I'm so fresh i donate my hip-hop hygiene to the underground scene ,
    I absorb lead and heat it up like kerosene, Spit it at your tedious team ,They're collecting steam, and releasing more fluids then overly active streams

I am a fun guy , when I ingest the fungi, a mushroom kingdom alumni , my trip will be done by, lets say the time the sun dry, the soaked leaves, I eloped with the breeze, with hopes of hugging as many trees as I please, the powers that be, plan to put this to cease, but I wont give up my freedom with ease, I CHOOSE TO BE FREE, THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO BE ME !

an uncherished soul, practically perished into a black hole, rules are the reverberation of a ridiculous rigmarole, the emergence of undesirable thoughts cause us to be moody & mad, humanity finds flaw in the state of being sad, but whats more human then raw emotion & feeling? I look up at night & wish to see a paisley painted ceiling, the thorough interpretation of dreams is immensely revealing, where you fall you will find meaning, there is a wall with a silver screening, in deep waters is where its best to begin the reeling, if the line is empty, just try again & you may find plenty, accept yourself & embrace euphoria & empathy
    Last edited by liquidswordchamber36; 07-03-2015 at 08:13 AM.

What I lack in intelligence
    I make up for in benevolence
    in what my thoughts lack in elegance
    they make it up in relevance
    in the living room there are elephants
    some more important then others
    like how often what the media covers
    is a disguised distraction
    whatever happened
    to ebola?
    your still afraid
    flight 370?
    your still swayed
    fighting over a flag?
    while deals are done in the shade
    what the hell is the tpp?
    nobody really knows not you nor me
    what we share in ignorance
    we over turn with our deliverance
    the powers that be shall forever be in a state of insignificance
    we take the power and make a difference!