Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets discuss feminism

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post

As for special handouts, if the system was fair to begin with, they would not need to attempt to rectify things by having special handouts for certain groups.
    and women would not be feminazis trying to emasculate men is things were fair to begin with. why look down at them harder for being in the condition that they are in

Edit
    Last edited by Lazarus; 06-19-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    and women would not be feminazis trying to emasculate men is things were fair to begin with. why look down at them harder for being in the condition that they are in

I get the sense from these feminazis that they are trying to victimize men as some form of revenge on behalf of women. But just like the pendulum of victimization and hate swung toward men, the pendulum will swing back to them (if it has not happened yet), cuz that is the law of cause and effect. When the pendulum swings back, maybe they will realize how what happened was wrong and it did not help advance society as a whole, but was a tool in separating people.

I look at them harder, cuz an oppressed people should know better than to resort to behaving like their oppressor. They wanted equality of men, and now they are behaving like them and even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I dont think its an attempt to rectify things instead of blacks lobbying with violence. Baltimore is a perfect example. Blacks are treated like children now and not to be touched.

Ok. Im done speaking about blacks for now. I want to add on to some things diggy said about feminism.
    Do you live in the Baltimore area?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    I get the sense from these feminazis that they are trying to victimize men as some form of revenge on behalf of women. But just like the pendulum of victimization and hate swung toward men, the pendulum will swing back to them (if it has not happened yet), cuz that is the law of cause and effect. When the pendulum swings back, maybe they will realize how what happened was wrong and it did not help advance society as a whole, but was a tool in separating people.

I look at them harder, cuz an oppressed people should know better than to resort to behaving like their oppressor. They wanted equality of men, and now they are behaving like them and even worse.

they started it ?

does looking at them harder help ?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    As for feminists, personally I think they won the battle already to be equal
    this. (in western civilization)
    Retired.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

lol

43% of US children live without their father [US Department of Census]
    90% of homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes. [US D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]
    80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes. [Criminal Justice & Behaviour, Vol 14, pp. 403-26, 1978]
    71% of pregnant teenagers lack a father. [U.S. Department of Health and Human Services press release, Friday, March 26, 1999]
    63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes. [US D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]
    85% of children who exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes. [Center for Disease Control]
    90% of adolescent repeat arsonists live with only their mother. [Wray Herbert, “Dousing the Kindlers,” Psychology Today, January, 1985, p. 28]
    71% of high school dropouts come from fatherless homes. [National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools]
    75% of adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes. [Rainbows f for all God’s Children]
    70% of juveniles in state operated institutions have no father. [US Department of Justice, Special Report, Sept. 1988]
    85% of youths in prisons grew up in a fatherless home. [Fulton County Georgia jail populations, Texas Department of Corrections, 1992]
    Fatherless boys and girls are: twice as likely to drop out of high school; twice as likely to end up in jail; four times more likely to need help for emotional or behavioral problems. [US D.H.H.S. news release, March 26, 1999]

Retired.