Thread: Caper - Truth in the Notion (NEW VIDEO)

Default Caper - Truth in the Notion (NEW VIDEO)

"Truth in the Notion" Written by Caper​

Verse 1:

So many cowards in these lives, When the heaven cry's from foes, Family and friends people in disguise, Never listen to the wise, Until you say Goodbye,The trumpets is blowing, The winds progressing the sacrifice, Thinking you knowing, Destroying your own paradise, One roll of the dice, You never know what's coming, Death peek around the corners for the slow serpents, The truth is quickly un-surfaced , But it's buried dramatically suppressed in mankind, It was done systematically, Spinning in this world's insanity, So much brutality It's drowning humanity, No sentiments for the lost or forgotten, Quick to steal a dollar , Creating a place for the rotten, Steady shifting the axes, Spinning the world backwards, I guess hell is not a lie, When we contribute to make it, Then you wonder when we die why we never make it.

Verse 2:

I pick the leaves from the tree of wisdom, But my people just rather live in their own prison, Trapped with no vision, Where freedom is terrorism, Where we all blame each other when we make bad decisions, Throughout history we plagued with misery, Carrying all the injuries, But never searching for the victory, In this life of mystery, The quest is still un-fortold, Trying to jump from the barrels in this world so cold, We lost our value clouding our minds and visions, We kill each other and trade it all for material riches, We teach our seeds to never succeed, But promote to hate ourselves so we never exceed, I still wonder when we will gain our unity, When we too busy destroying our own communities, Getting arrested , Infested losing opportunities, Blind to the righteous and our own scrutinizes
    Last edited by Caper; 06-20-2015 at 11:36 PM.

peace caper very dope and real song was definitely feeling it this is the way hip hop should always be thanks for making good quality music peace

Real good song
    Dramatics on point
    Heartfelt

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

yes sir, what he said!

Peace and Thanks glad you like this track

dope track!

Deep rhymes that stand on their own the video just drives the point home. Impressive work, nothing but quality and that real hip hop sound. Peace.

truly a quality track in every way
    Retired.