Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: corniest line on a dope wu project

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    but Raekwon has some of the strangest lines of all time... which straight guys see a gang of Fly International Luxurious Art niggas and be like "good looking out guys, big dick style, y'all niggas is the flyest" hahah... i know there's more but cant remember right now, that's probably his worst

and whoever said that Cappa's line about "I love you like I love my dick size" isn't a true classic and genius either has a very small dick or has barely been with any women in his life.... when you have a big dick you obviously love that because that's a big plus to most women. of course saying that to a woman directly is also a diss (i've done this to my ex, she wasnt happy haha)

i also like Biggie's line "I love you like my lah, the cheeba"... but mostly i just listen to stuff like "Domestic VIolence", "Maria" and "Dog Shit" when things go bad with females, which it always does in the end.. during the good times though, a great make out/sex album is "Mr. Smith" by LL Cool J... i've put that on several times when i had a new girl home, light some candles, and by the time the album reaches "Hey Lover" you'll be hot and heavy in the bed, and "Doin It" you are likely to have begun to fuck her.
    Lol. I never tried playing rap music when I was with a girl, I think it would be too distracting. This is your next compilation btw, claaa7s sexytime hip hop mix

"sexy niggaz get sodomized"

''Yeah.., all ya'll can see is the back of my jersey
    Blowin' in the wind, goin' back to Jersey.......'' - freemurda on rza's ''we pop''

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    'And now I understand the meaning of love, when I kissed the nigga' Raekwon the Chef
    Wonder if that's a reference to the kiss on the triumph video? Oh wait...that was Ghost kissing Rae. Never mind.

There's thousands and because I'm a negative little faggot I'll probably return to this topic a lot, but I'll start with this one...

See a million mosquitos from the West now
    Carrying the virus that made the boars less wild

Really surprises and bugs me that Gza would settle for such a terrible line and non-rhyme.

Who the fuck knocked our buildings down, who's the man behind the world trade massacres step up now.

Mr. Bush sit down i'm in charge of this war.

Puke.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Lol. I never tried playing rap music when I was with a girl, I think it would be too distracting. This is your next compilation btw, claaa7s sexytime hip hop mix
    Hahahah hell yeah, usually i throw on some D'Angelo or shit like that.. but it's an experience fucking to ODB's "I Want Pussy" haha. shit i lost my virginity to "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...", as U-God would say NOW DAT'S GANGSTA!!!!! thank you Islord for helping me lose my virginity to a hottie

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    "sexy niggaz get sodomized"

HAHAHAH how the fuck did i forget that... we can close the thread now. who was it that said that, The Syndicate was three rappers, not just Mylansky & Joe Mafia but the third member was locked up after they had recorded about half the album.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Wonder if that's a reference to the kiss on the triumph video? Oh wait...that was Ghost kissing Rae. Never mind.
    it's actually that Rae once told that he had made a bust of ODBs head that he kept in his house or something like that, so he means kissing that statue. but that sounds weird as hell... it can also mean that if it was open casket, he reached down and gave him a kiss on the forehead or something to say goodbye, that woud explain the "meaning of love" a little better.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    Who the fuck knocked our buildings down, who's the man behind the world trade massacres step up now.

Mr. Bush sit down i'm in charge of this war.

Puke.

I have never seen that raekwon line as anything other than an open casket reference. Perhaps I need to expand my imagination.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

See a million mosquitos from the West now
    Carrying the virus that made the boars less wild
    It's "West Nile".

Quote Originally Posted by phadde96 View Post
    I have never seen that raekwon line as anything other than an open casket reference. Perhaps I need to expand my imagination.
    Seriously, is it common for people to kiss a corpse? I been to a few funerals and they were cremations.

Kissing a corpse is arguably more disgusting than 2 fat old rappers frenching in the shaolin temple.

"bring the sexy back like timberland and timberlake" .............

You don't exactly french the corpse, ShaDynasty, just a light kiss on the forhead will do. I have witnessed it two times, that's two corpses kissed.

The line "I had fun, plus your backyard speak with thunder" always struck me as a little corny.

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    i get the intent but i wasnt feelin the tv shows reference verse by deck on ruckus in b minor.
    One of the corniest verses in hip-hop history IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RuStY_WU-Chain View Post
    "bring the sexy back like timberland and timberlake" .............
    Immediately thought of this.