Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr. Robot TV Series

‘Mr. Robot’ Surprise: USA Drops First Hour of Season 2 Premiere Early Via Social Media
    http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/mr-r...ia-1201811532/
    Retired.

Binged The show Via Amazon Prime a Few Weeks ago. Good stuff, Looking forward to Season two. Down Side I will have to wait every week to see the next EP....or I can Just DVR a Bunch of them and Watch them a few weeks later.

I prefer binge watching, so I can stand the initial wait
    Retired.

pretty goodseries..bit of a rip off of anonymous...but with better actions

eh, i hate shows/films that take abuse "unreliable narrator" shit and it becomes a way to continually reinvent the plot, keep viewers guessing and generally obfuscate the story.

i gave this away after the first season - bit of a shame because it's filmed well, has some decent acting and writing.

but yeah, i've got no patience for wondering what's real or not, when the only way i can know that is if the writers tell me... as if this is somehow sophisticated writing.

it's like if in the first season of true detective harrelson's character was just a figment of mcconaughey's imagination, and the cops re-investigating the case were visiting him in a mental asylum, or some equally sophomoric, cop-out shit.

just my two cents.

Anyone else still watching this?

Season 4 has been great and the show overall is a success in my opinion.

Maybe season 2 was a bit hard to watch but the plot, writing, acting is all good and season 4 is hype so far.

Great acting by so many.

Shaolin Master

Too much filler in season 4. They could have cut down that recent episode with the two lesbians getting ready to take a plane ride to like 5 minutes. 13 episodes isnt needed.

the first season sucked, so I doubt it got any better in the later seasons.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Too much filler in season 4. They could have cut down that recent episode with the two lesbians getting ready to take a plane ride to like 5 minutes. 13 episodes isnt needed.
    four seasons? unbearable lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Yeah that episode was bad and I hate the FBI agent Dominique DiPierro and can't stand Darlene sometimes. I also think the character of Tyrell Wellick is kind of flat.

But Michael Cristofer as Phillip Price is a great character and good acting. BD Wong is convincing as the villain. Gloria Reuben is hot as Krista Gordon and extremely beautiful for age 55. Joey Badass does a convincing job acting. Elliot Villar as Fernando Vera is a great character. Bobby Cannavale always plays a great bad guy. Stephanie Corneliussen and Portia Doubleday are babes.

I think seasons 3 and 4 are the best. Season 2 is the worst and the hardest to get through.

S04E09 was the best episode so far and almost got a perfect score https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8084180/?ref_=ttep_ep9 It was a thriller beginning to end. Followed by the shitty episode The Collector mentioned.

Shaolin Master

Young MA is one of the ugliest rappers.