View Poll Results: Which album is the better one?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Better Tomorrow

37 88.10%
  • F.I.L.A

5 11.90%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "F.I.L.A" VS "A Better Tomorrow"

Peace CT

If you haven't liked a Wu track since "reunited" then you should probably pack it in by now^. As much as I love 90s sh!t, we r not getting CREAM 2015. Peace

LOL at mistaken identity a 'banger'. Horrible track. And people like we will fight? Lol again. Two horrible albums. Rae might just slightly edge this for me, mainly coz I had no hope for his and I was highly anticipating the Wu album

listened to FILA once and was terribly disappointed, never went back and listened to it again. A Better Tomorrow at least gave me a good month or so of listening.

FILA might be worse then Lex Diamond Story. at least I went back to that twice

I voted FILA because I've never heard it, which makes it a better listening experience than ABT so far

ABT by far. F.I.L.A.'s superwack.

-

[email protected], Durag and 8 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

No Raekwon album that isn't a Cuban Linx album should come anywhere close to touching a clan album.

With ABT rza attempted to bring back the old wu sound, whilst showcasing his ability to produce movie scores and also incorporate a live instrumental direction. The result was a mess.

Raekwon attempted to go for a more mainstream sound whilst still bringing his usual coke raps, which imo he pulled off, even if wu fans don't like the result.

Raekwon achieved what he was aiming for with his album which is why I vote FILA.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    I voted FILA because I've never heard it, which makes it a better listening experience than ABT so far
    Bwahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    LOL at mistaken identity a 'banger'. Horrible track. And people like we will fight? Lol again. Two horrible albums. Rae might just slightly edge this for me, mainly coz I had no hope for his and I was highly anticipating the Wu album
    I dont kniow why I like that track (We Will Fight), but I do. It doesnt mean its a banfger though. Just my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    No Raekwon album that isn't a Cuban Linx album should come anywhere close to touching a clan album.

With ABT rza attempted to bring back the old wu sound, whilst showcasing his ability to produce movie scores and also incorporate a live instrumental direction. The result was a mess.

Raekwon attempted to go for a more mainstream sound whilst still bringing his usual coke raps, which imo he pulled off, even if wu fans don't like the result.

Raekwon achieved what he was aiming for with his album which is why I vote FILA.
    Fair enough, but he failed because it has no longevity. Not even played on the radio which is the main reason you make tracks with 2Chains, etc...

FILA is in the top five worst wu albums I ever heard, yeah I'm a hater, that shit is non descript as fuck. I can't even remember 3 beats from that album. but I have no doubt rae could change all of this with his next album. all he needs are some good beats, he's still pretty much there with the lyrics
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The intro on FILA is fuckin gay though, with his passport running out and shit, like what the fuck was point of it, are we supposed to think hes super dope that he has been to so many countries that he has no more pages for stamps? And hes muttering some gibberish to himself and not even listening its just cringe worthy.

He said on the combat jack show that the fact its called FILA was a coincidence, it was the way it happened when they put the first letters of words together - FUCK THAT, so he ACTUALLY WANTED to call an album Fly International Luxorious Art? LMAO clearly he made those words fit the acronom.

Hes also a horribly boring rapper on interviews

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    Fair enough, but he failed because it has no longevity. Not even played on the radio which is the main reason you make tracks with 2Chains, etc...
    True, but the one Wu thing he did do with this album was spending zero on promotion lol, also having the first video drop like a month after the album smh.

Doesn't make sense really, Rae was doing it right for a time, dropping tapes, guest spots, regular interviews in the press, then he just kinda ran out of steam when the album dropped.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    If you haven't liked a Wu track since "reunited" then you should probably pack it in by now^. As much as I love 90s sh!t, we r not getting CREAM 2015. Peace
    Necklace sounded like a 2015 Heaterz to me. Just keep it basic, don't start to overproduce shit.

Why ABT is the worst release ever is because they finally manage to get everybody together, resolve all business struggles and then come up with ultra wack music that will make you cringe in disgust. It's such a waste of effort.

Wu-Tang was a success because they came with raw grimey shit when all hiphop was glittery and slick. ABT was the total opposite with Nathaniel hooks. gtfo

plus i'm tired of all that vegan shit.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

-

[email protected] hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree.

Banned

what does being a vegan have to do with the music?