View Poll Results: Which album is the better one?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Better Tomorrow

37 88.10%
  • F.I.L.A

5 11.90%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "F.I.L.A" VS "A Better Tomorrow"

Wow.. 24 to 1.
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

^^rae must have an account here lol
    Retired.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

A Better Tomorrow is TRASH. the only group of people who are feeling that album are the white/euro crowd because of the instruments. The same reason yall liked 8 Diagrams, yall know that shit is trash. F.I.L.A. Is ok but I'll take it over ABT. The best track on ABT besides necklace was the Raekwon solo track and Rza hating ass had to spit some wack bars on it to stop it from being a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    A Better Tomorrow is TRASH. the only group of people who are feeling that album are the white/euro crowd because of the instruments. The same reason yall liked 8 Diagrams, yall know that shit is trash. F.I.L.A. Is ok but I'll take it over ABT. The best track on ABT besides necklace was the Raekwon solo track and Rza hating ass had to spit some wack bars on it to stop it from being a classic.
    Yeah mostly whites on this site so whats your point? We don't like Raekwon. Although RZA can't match his music from the 90s, at least hes trying. Rae is just a greedy pig who thinks that yapping incoherently about nigerian drug deals is some kind of genius.

You're clearly in the minority so stop being such a bonehead.

look I'm not hating on Rae, I thought his previous 2 albums were good to great. he can still be an engaging lyricist but really the beats didn't cut it for me on FILA. I mean with such wack beats I can't even focus on the lyrics. it's painful to see him chasing trends too but it's all personal opinion obviously

hey if you like the album hollow, more power to you. at least you get to enjoy it

dunno if being white/euro (that would be me too) is the reason why I should like ABT. I can only tell you I didn't like 8D. shit's always gotta be racial around here lol
    Retired.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Yeah mostly whites on this site so whats your point? We don't like Raekwon. Although RZA can't match his music from the 90s, at least hes trying. Rae is just a greedy pig who thinks that yapping incoherently about nigerian drug deals is some kind of genius.

You're clearly in the minority so stop being such a bonehead.
    LOL, your first sentences proves my point exactly. Enough Said.
    Also, Rza is Trying to match his Music from the 90's? Since when? I'll wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    look I'm not hating on Rae, I thought his previous 2 albums were good to great. he can still be an engaging lyricist but really the beats didn't cut it for me on FILA. I mean with such wack beats I can't even focus on the lyrics. it's painful to see him chasing trends too but it's all personal opinion obviously

hey if you like the album hollow, more power to you. at least you get to enjoy it

dunno if being white/euro (that would be me too) is the reason why I should like ABT. I can only tell you I didn't like 8D. shit's always gotta be racial around here lol
    Let's not deflect. Because it's not a diss to that crowd and it's not a racial thing. Not once did I diss that crowd. A lot of the whites/Euros on this site love the instrument sound drums and guitars on the records. Nothing wrong with that. This is who the album appeals to, hence why it has most of the votes. ABT is trash IMO, I'm happy for you if you enjoyed a song or two. I haven't listened to that since I first heard "Miracle". This album isn't Wu-Tang at all. Nor is F.I.L.A. but Raekwon has had a hot streak from 07-12, he can experiment just as with Ghost on Wizard of Poetry.

^^fair enough man
    Retired.

2Chainz & French Montana > Nathaniel

ABT is the worst album ever. At least Raekwon was honest about the album so you knew what to expect: a boring generic rap release aimed at a more mainstream audience. But RZA acted like he was the new Mozart with a revolutionary updated sound. Probably the most presumptuous hiphop album ever. Just embarrassing.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

I don't think RZA is trying to match his 90s music, I just think he is at least trying to push the boundaries a little still, like Wu did in the 90s. Raes LP can't claim that at all. It sounds like some generic shit from 10 years ago.

Tried and failed. RZA hasn't produced a banger in over ten years and pushed zero boundaries on ABT.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

85 %ER

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    Tried and failed. RZA hasn't produced a banger in over ten years and pushed zero boundaries on ABT.

I don't even like either album, ABT has pioneer, necklace and maybe one other I can't remember. It also has masta killing raping shit. Rae tried and failed to copy an existing formula, and then rapped about the same shit he always does.

ABT for me

Peace CT

Thank you cunt. (Wow that sounds bad). Masta Killa's worst verse on ABT>>>>>>>> any verse off FILA. FILA is generic n has 0 Wu sound to it. Ok album at best as far as hip hop albums now a days. ABT at least sounded different which I understand isn't always a good thing. But part of my love for Wu has always been they sound like nobody else. N there is still gems on there (Felt, Crushed Egos, Miracle, Necklace, Ron O'Neal n Pioneer the Frontier). N let's not forget how negative this board is. If 36 Chambers or Forever came out tday half this board would hate on it. Not comparing ABT to those but in the end it's still a Wu album n I will take a Wu album any day of my life over ANYTHING. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    Music is very subjective isn't it. Again, 1 other person out of 30 agrees with you.

Euh nope. Maybe 1 outta 30 stans. But ABT flopped.