Thread: Wait.....Was Wallace Fard Muhummad white ???

Default Wait.....Was Wallace Fard Muhummad white ???

I just did a quick search and came across this.

Is this him ????

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

the one on the bottom is him
    his mother is said to be white
    his father, black
    the bureaus report on him is false
    why would you want to be searching info on him ?
    you trollin ?

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    why would you want to be searching info on him ?
    you trollin ?
    TBH......I was looking up Mack 10 the other day, because when I see pictures of him, he don't look that black lol, then I saw he was part Mexican ( Then it made sense). Anyway while looking up Mack 10, I found out Sammy Davis junior ( Another dude who don't look typically black) was of mixed decent. Anyway to cut a long story short, I forgot what mix Sammy Davis was, and tried to look it up again. Somehow I got onto Elijah Muhummad, then saw Wallace Fard's name mentioned, so wanted to see what this dude looked like ???? So I did s quick google search and up comes this picture of some (What looks to be) a white dude lol and I was surprised, given the NOI pro black teachings ????.

So no, I'm not trollling.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    yes
    Is this a "Yes" to me trolling or "Yes" to Fard Muhummad being a white devil lol ?

Check, I think you should revive the Fard Muhummad UFO thread ahahahaha lol

for those interested there's a short thread (44 posts only) on reddit on him, mostly his origins http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearne...t_its_founder/

here's the deal on the mother plane lol http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...e_101093.shtml
    Retired.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    TBH......I was looking up Mack 10 the other day, because when I see pictures of him, he don't look that black lol, then I saw he was part Mexican ( Then it made sense). Anyway while looking up Mack 10, I found out Sammy Davis junior ( Another dude who don't look typically black) was of mixed decent. Anyway to cut a long story short, I forgot what mix Sammy Davis was, and tried to look it up again. Somehow I got onto Elijah Muhummad, then saw Wallace Fard's name mentioned, so wanted to see what this dude looked like ???? So I did s quick google search and up comes this picture of some (What looks to be) a white dude lol and I was surprised, given the NOI pro black teachings ????.

So no, I'm not trollling.
    He's not white but his Mother was

Yeah he's white. If a white woman has a child with a black man and the black man himself is fully black, the kid will never look that white. Odds are he's 'more white' than black. He looks really hispanic to me

Even Elijah Muhammed wasn't that black at all

Farrakhan is the blackest looking leader of the NOI ever.

What's to really be drawn from all of this is, the way we're taught about racism in america implies a gradual 'coming together' through time. That today is less racist than yesterday which was less racist than before. But I met so many old black people white black fathers and white mothers like Fard and likely his dad. I read into it and it seems from my conclusion that racism don't 'fade away'. It's different principles ween and wax and go through cycles.

I personally think there's more racism in the 2000s and in the 90s as someone who was here through both but less in the 90s than the 80s from what i've heard. I also believe were times in the 1880s with as much or possible less racism than today. Not to say that interracial sex is a mark of the level of racism in a society, it's just visible that it didn't 'start today' as is typically implied. Consensual that is.