Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Farrakhan 'cure' the gay away from Young Thug?

Default Can Farrakhan 'cure' the gay away from Young Thug?

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm really disappointed in Farrakhan for taking a picture with these clowns Young Thug and 2 Chainz. He can't change these fools and he's wasting his time trying to talk to them to get them to change and be good people.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Maybe Young Thug has some inspirational advice for Farrakhan.

-

Yeah right. He can't inspire nobody LOL. Farrakhan need to stay away from them fools and keep speaking the truth at black churches about problems in black neighborhoods and how they can be solved. Barack Obama will probably never invite him to the white house because he's scared of him and I notice he doesn't go on CNN that much to speak to whites about black problems and racism.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Hasn't he been to the white house before? Is he mixed?

-

I'm not sure. He looks like he might be mixed. I'm watching him now on Youtube on The Breakfast Club radio show in New York. He was there recently on June 6th. I just watched part 1 of his interview and I'm watching part 2 now.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

dude could pass for Queen Latifah

ahahahahaha

-

LOL. Don't be dissing Farrakhan. He's a good man but he don't need to be taking a picture with Young Thug and 2 Chainz. Them guys are clowns and they aren't trying to be good people and he can't change them.

charles, are you in the nation of islam?

-

No I'm not but MC Ren is LOL. MC Ren plays a speech from Farrakhan at the beginning of Shock Of The Hour song. Shock Of The Hour song is hard and he has Kam rap on that. Props to MC Ren for sampling Run DMC's Raising Hell on Shock Of The Hour when DMC said i cut the head off the devil and i throw it at you LOL. Kam rapped on the classic jams Peace Treaty, Neva Again, Ya'll Don't Hear Me Doe, Ain't That A Bitch and Every Single Weekend. Ice Cube used to produce Kam and Kam dissed him on Whoop Whoop song and I don't know why.

Maybe you should join if you want. They are looking for non ignorant men.

-

Isn't That ASAP Rocky? He sucks too and he's in the new movie Dope with Zoe Kravitz. Rick Fumwaiya who directed The Wood and Brown Sugar movies with Taye Diggs directed it.

I will let lord nose know you want to build with him.

-

Lord Nose likes him? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.