Thread: Fire At 7th Black Church In 10 Days Sparks Outrage & Concern

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Fire At 7th Black Church In 10 Days Sparks Outrage & Concern

Mt. Zion AME Church in Greeleyville, South Carolina erupted in flames late Tuesday, becoming the seventh to burn in the past 10 days in an increasingly troubling list of fires at Black houses of worship across the South, according to CNN.
    Six of the fires are under investigation by the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and arson is suspected in at least three of the blazes, the report says.
    Twenty years ago, two members of the Ku Klux Klan set fire to Mt. Zion’s original structure, and then-President Bill Clinton attended the dedication of a new structure in 1996. He called for an end to racial terrorism.
    Now over 20 years later, the timing of the fire at Mt. Zion and others raises questions about racial terrorism, coming in the aftermath of the massacre last month at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina, that left nine people dead and ignited a debate about the Confederate flag.

http://globalgrind.com/2015/07/01/fi...outh-carolina/

Default Black churches are burning while the US declares victory over a flag

http://qz.com/442995/black-churches-...y-over-a-flag/

Black churches are burning while the US declares victory over a flag

The debate over the Confederate flag has ignited the US, leading to an uprising of public opinion calling for its removal from public places and government buildings across the South. In response, Alabama has removed the Confederate flag from its statehouse, and Mississippi and South Carolina may do the same in the near future. While commendable, and necessary, this seeming progress in the fight for racial equality is largely a distraction and has even created a rallying point for members of the Ku Klux Klan.

I dont condone violence except in self defense but I think we will see more of this type of stuff towards blacks.

Veteran Member

Deplorable.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Deplorable.
    no - Us not putting a permanent end to this is "Deplorable"

How?

-

That's terrible that 7 black churches have been burned recently and that's sad. It's sad that racism will never go away in America. RIP to the people who died in the churches.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

That's terrible that 7 black churches have been burned recently and that's sad. It's sad that racism will never go away in America. RIP to the people who died in the churches.
    How stupid do you feel, now that they have a black suspect linked to all of these arson cases by the means of DNA and video evidence?

-

Wow one black man burns a church LOL. I bet white men have burned several black churches.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

That man probably got paid off to do that.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah