Thread: Remember When Wu Tang Clan First Came On Yo MTV Raps?

-

Default Remember When Wu Tang Clan First Came On Yo MTV Raps?

This was a classic episode when Fab 5 Freddy was interviewing them and Old Dirty Bastard was looking mean and The RZA was looking mean hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Raekwon was looking at the floor LOL. Old Dirty Bastard said I'm still getting food stamps hahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Nigga u high

-

How am i high? I'm just talking about a classic interview with Wu Tang Clan on Yo MTV Raps.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Old Dirty Bastard said i'm on welfare right now and don't tell nobody hahahahahahahahahahaha. I sit my milk and eggs on the windowsill of my apartment because i don't have a refrigerator hahahahahahahahahaha. He was a funny guy. RIP to that brother and i miss him. Ghostface Killah was wearing a mask when he introduced himself LOL.

I came out my momma pussy -- I'm on welfare
    Twenty-six years old -- still on welfare!

Wink

lol @ this being in track reviews
    Retired.

-

LOL@Noel411 and Rev Jones hahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know why it got moved.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

I keep my breath smelling like shit so i can get funky
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

-

Old Dirty Bastard said that? LOL. He said on Shame On A Nigga song that he keeps shit stains in his draws so he can get funky for you hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah, you're not high... at all

how is this a fucking track review, scum bucket?

^U realize those incredible tits in ur sig r no more, hey? She had them reduced to almost nothing a few years ago.

Absolute tragedy.

She should be jailed for doing that.

-

Beautifulrock, that's a good question about why my topic was moved here. You have to ask the faggot Food For Thought since he's the moderator. This topic should've stayed in Wu Tang Chamber where I posted it.