Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Disagree With Canibus Lyrics On 2nd Round Knockout

-

Default I Disagree With Canibus Lyrics On 2nd Round Knockout

I was listening to this today and he said about LL Cool J, you walk around showing off your body cause it sells trying to avoid the fact that you ain't got skills. Is he serious? LOL. LL Cool J has good lyrical skills and Canibus would know that if he had listened to LL's albums. Then he says the greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th which was Notorious Big. Notorious Big isn't the greatest rapper of all time. He's a good rapper but I would put Rakim, Nas, Canibus, Big L, Redman, Wu Tang Clan, 2Pac over him.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Canibus over biggie lmao
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Canibus over biggie lmao
    Why is that funny ????

Canibus is better than Big.

Banned

Zooruka co-signed it, no surprise lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Zooruka co-signed it, no surprise lol
    lol

Seriously though Hound, You really think Biggie is better than Canibus ???

Banned

Is this a serious question? Of course BIG was better than canibus

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Is this a serious question? Of course BIG was better than canibus
    Yes

I can't agree though. Yes Biggie was better @ making music, but IMO, Canibus is light years ahead of Big, lyrically.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Canibus is light years ahead of Big, lyrically.

lol

-

The Hound's faggot ass would think Notorious Big is better than Canibus LOL. Another thing Canibus said about LL that i didn't like is a faggot nigga trying to make a living off of dissing. LL didn't start his beefs with Ice T, Kool Moe Dee and Canibus. Canibus said LL had beef with Jay-Z. When did that happen? I only remember LL having beef with him is when Jay-Z became vice president of Def Jam. Mike Tyson made me laugh on 2nd Round Knockout when he said you don't want no bitch ass niggas hanging out with me man hahahahahahahaha. We're warriors man.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Yes

I can't agree though. Yes Biggie was better @ making music, but IMO, Canibus is light years ahead of Big, lyrically.

No matter how true this may be, it's a losing battle to even state something this radical without everybody thinking you're being sarcastic or you're a crackpot.

Brand recognition, sir.

Making this comparison to most heads is like saying "RC Cola is light years ahead of Coca-Cola in terms of flavor."

Most people won't give it a second thought, they'll laugh it off immediately.

But really, these two artists barely exist on the same plane, you would never hear Biggie attempt to approach most of the subject matter Bis has throughout his career, especially what Bis has done over the last 5-7 years.

And this...

Don't even get me started on how incredible this album is.

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

True that. Canibus subject matter is better than Notorious Big's subject matter. Canibus beats are terrible and that's why i don't like his albums but he's definitely my favorite rapper because i've never heard anybody rap the way he does and his lyrics are incredible. Who cares if he has to bring a pen and pad to a battle rap. He says some incredible rhymes. Good rappers sometimes aren't gonna always freestyle without a notebook of rhymes. I remember the first time i heard him on Lost Boyz Beasts From The East and LL Cool J's 4,3,2,1 songs, i was very impressed. He did another song with Lost Boyz called My Crew and that's alright.

^That's usually the complaint with Bis' music.

But me personally, I could listen to the dude rap over fart sound effects and the sound of titties and ass cheeks slapping together and be just fine with it.

But his new album is fully produced by Bronze Nazareth, so you can't say he's got shitty beats this time around...

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're a funny guy.

Willie D > Canibus

{>____<}

In terms of raw lyrics, yes, Canibus...may be better than BIG. Now, in terms of making classic hits, BIG is the winner. This isn't a discussion. People can name numerous of hits and other great songs made by BIG v/s Canibus.

Yes, a rapper can rap but can one make a great song, let alone a classic hit.