Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What exactly did Sen Dog do in Cypress Hill lol ?

Default What exactly did Sen Dog do in Cypress Hill lol ?

I'm not a Cypress Hill aficionado by any means, but why was Sen Dog even considered a member ??? when he barely contributed anything to the groups success, bar spittin a few bars, hear and there. ????. Was this some sort of joke ???

He didn't spit verses often but his little one liners (I forgot what they called them, there was a name for it) contributed to the overall sound of the group.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    his little one liners contributed to the overall sound of the group.
    It would be interesting to know, how Cypress Hill divided up the cream, come pay day ???

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

what exactly do you do here ?

crappadonna

He spit a verse on insane on the membrane, fat boy on a diet dont try it

crappadonna

The real question is wat the fuck did pretty lou do in lost boyz

he never had the spotlight like B-Real but he was as much a member of Cypress Hill as Muggs and B-Real. he mostly played ad-lib man and hypeman, both on records and on stage, as well as contributing verses every now and then... i imagine they all grew up together so i think it's cool that someone like Sen Dog was able to become a succesful musician with his boys despite not being as musically talented. his voice does add to the Cypress Hill sound for sure though.

another one that never appeared too much on the albums but was still considered as much an official member as the main MC and DJ is 5 Ft. from Black Moon.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

same story for Danny Boy in House of Pain. must have been a Soul Assassins thing lol
    Retired.

Banned

Wasn't he on just about every single?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Actually, I remember in a interview once B-Real said Muggs didn't like B-Reals original rapping voice so Sen Dog was going to be the main rapper in the group but then B-Real came with the high pitched voice and the rest is history.

-

LOL@Zooruka dissing Sen Dog hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Mack 10 dissed him on Westside Connection's King Of The Hill song when he said Sen Dog so wack, he ain't worth dissing LOL. Human Torch, that's a good question about Pretty Lou of Lost Boyz LOL. I don't think he ever rapped.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

What did Go Mack do in Above The Law because he never rapped? LOL. He was on their first 2 albums Livin Like Hustlers and Black Mafia Life. I listened to Black Mafia Life this weekend. RIP KMG.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Lord Nose, don't be dissing my buddy Zooruka. He's a good guy.

-

Claaa7, I see what you're saying about 5 Ft of Black Moon but he raps on their albums more than Sen Dog raps LOL. Sen Dog makes me laugh on Insane In The Brain song when he said going insane got no brain LOL. He did rap on Insane In The Brain and he rapped on Latin Lingo by himself. I was listening to Insane In The Brain this weekend and I love that song. The beat is hard. I don't know why B-Real called himself a nigga on that song when he said a nigga like me is going insane LOL. He's not black. He's Hispanic.

they usually would remix the singles to include a verse from him but sometimes it wouldn't help the song but he did sound good on the funny adlibs giving the music a fun vibe, but i disliked when they released the single/video of Tequila Sunrise without the dope Barron Ricks verse from the LP version

single
    Last edited by mAlAkAz; 07-06-2015 at 06:07 PM.