Thread: Why Did Busta Rhymes Wear A Yellow Coat In A Tribe Called Quest's Oh My God Video?

-

Default Why Did Busta Rhymes Wear A Yellow Coat In A Tribe Called Quest's Oh My God Video?

I was watching Oh My God video yesterday and I was laughing when Busta Rhymes was showed wearing a yellow winter coat with a yellow hat and he said oh my god, oh my god. I know he was burning up in that coat especially since the weather was warm hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's stupid for wearing that coat. You don't wear a winter coat in the summer Busta LOL. Phife said on the song that he had a crush on Dawn from r&b group En Vogue. I had a crush on Cindy who was in En Vogue and she was the hottest one in the group. I love lightskin black women.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    This can't be life.
    How does CJ, have the time, to come up with all these ideas ???

I love lightskin black women.
    Ahahahahaha........Me too CJ.

I was watching Oh My God video yesterday and I was laughing when Busta Rhymes was showed wearing a yellow winter coat with a yellow hat and he said oh my god, oh my god. I know he was burning up in that coat especially since the weather was warm hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's stupid for wearing that coat. You don't wear a winter coat in the summer Busta LOL. Phife said on the song that he had a crush on Dawn from r&b group En Vogue. I had a crush on Cindy who was in En Vogue and she was the hottest one in the group. I love lightskin black women.
    this just might be the quintessential CJ post : hiphop, R&B, lightskinteded women and Yeezy levels of fashion all rolled into one

also : no toe sucking

Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-18-2020 at 03:37 AM.

I'm tired of people moving my topics just because ya'll think my topics are stupid. The topic I posted in hip hop forum about Busta Rhymes wearing a yellow winter jacket in Tribe Called Quest's Oh My God video got moved to the general chat forum and I don't like that. Ya'll are so damn ignorant and stop moving my topics just because you don't like what I'm saying.

-

LOL. Thanks for moving it back to where it belongs. Busta Rhymes wore some outlandish clothes in his old videos and that's what made him so different than most rappers but he shouldn't have worn that yellow winter coat in Tribe Called Quest's video. You don't do stupid stuff like that when the weather is warm because I know he was hot LOL. I know he wants to be different but you gotta use your brain.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

*thinks about where to move thread to...*
    We do it for the people.

this thread makes sense cuz bussa bus is known for his functional wardrobe

Retired.

he wore that signature yellow coat and top hat in the Woo Hah video too it makes him look like a comic book character

untreated autism made this thread

Ahahahahaha @ this being in Wu Latino

'

lmao

This being a thread

-

LOL@ShaDynasty and Rev Jones hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Busta has always worn some wack clothes just so people can pay attention to him instead of his lyrical skills and that's sad.