Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Sun God,' son of Wu-Tang Clan's 'Ghostface Killah,' busted on gun charges

These dudes never learn

Banned

He looks like he should be ghosts father haha he looks neatrly 50
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Retired.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I'm glad all these stupid rappers get locked up. He gets no respect from me.
    bring back begongo!!

-

LOL@Radioactive Man, The Hound and Dr Nick Riviera hahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

nada ignorante

its a pity he had a pretty good flow actually.
    N.I.

i remember a concert where ghost said "that my son, he came outta my dick !"

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Ghost must've been sooo stoned lol.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

you can hear it at the end of the sun god comp I posted a few posts back in this thread. it ends with a freestyle where ghost announces his son that way

hilarious stuff
    Retired.

Its mad to hear this..as you imagine a group with such strenght and strong message especially in the early days that their kid wouldnt even have to experience the ghettoe life anymore. Like id imagine would have his son raised in a better area or better still have im tour with him and record with him most times to take him out the hood. But true we dont know the full story behind this or how much influence Ghost really had bringing his son up and at 27, Songods his own man. Just a shame to keep hearing this same ol story with our brothers. If we respected and trusted each other more ther would be no need to have guns..USA is fucked up for that..ppl be living in fear daily.

Quote Originally Posted by blaksteez View Post
    Its mad to hear this..as you imagine a group with such strenght and strong message especially in the early days that their kid wouldnt even have to experience the ghettoe life anymore. Like id imagine would have his son raised in a better area or better still have im tour with him and record with him most times to take him out the hood. But true we dont know the full story behind this or how much influence Ghost really had bringing his son up and at 27, Songods his own man. Just a shame to keep hearing this same ol story with our brothers. If we respected and trusted each other more ther would be no need to have guns..USA is fucked up for that..ppl be living in fear daily.
    Even if he was born and grew up in the ghetto, does it mean he has to act stupid? As far as I know carrying a gun in New York is banned. There's no problem with guns in Texas - the problem is when dumb people start using guns

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

-

I agree Soob.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^ believe it's in here

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

PRODIGAL SUN

The cop pulled a hamstring? That's assault? Hahahaha!

PRODIGAL SUN

I pull a hamstring jerkin' off. Cmon!