Thread: Tash and Raekwon's Rap Life Song

-

Default Tash and Raekwon's Rap Life Song

I was disappointed in this song because of the beat. This was on Tash's Rap Life album. Tash is with The Alkaholiks. What did ya'll think of this? They did a video for this. Rap Life album was disappointing because I only liked a few songs but I did like the album pictures. Bermuda Triangle song on Rap Life is the best song on the album. Tash did a 2nd solo album called Control Freek but it sucked because of bad beats. I love The Alkaholiks and Tash is from my hometown state Ohio but he's from Columbus. I think their dj E-Swift is also from Columbus.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Shaolin Master

Anyone else sick shit of Charles Jones??????

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Someone out there has a Bicentennial Man that learned about hip-hop. Unfortunately it (Charles Jones) haunts this forum.

thought this was a very good track back in the day
    Retired.

Shaolin Master

Could not agree with you more TommySuits, its a shame whats become of this forum

-

Irish Ins, shut your bitch ass up. I don't care if you don't like what I post topics about. Stop acting like a faggot.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I don't know why my topic was moved here when I posted it in Wu Tang forum since Raekwon is on the song. I'm so tired of people moving my topics. Whoever the moderator is, he's so damn sensitive.

Shaolin Master

You don't have to post every stupid thought that enters your thick head you cum guzzling bitch, go fuck yourself!!!!!

-

Whatever faggot. Stop being a crybaby bitch LOL.

Shaolin Master

A crybaby is someone who moans over every small thing and expects the world to give a shit, so i think you're describing yourself there you stupid cunt… oh god, i feel sorry for the people who have to put up with you in real life, you must be the most annoying cunt in the world.

-

Yeah your momma told me that you're like that and she wishes she hadn't gave birth to you hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Shaolin Master

Pathetic, i shouldn't expect more from you. Weak and simple just like your life, now just like you are used to, another person is bored by your stale comments/thoughts and Charles Jones is all alone and confused and angry at a world that rejects him… goodbye fucktard!!!!

lol

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha