Thread: Cocoa Brovaz And Raekwon's Black Trump Song

-

Default Cocoa Brovaz And Raekwon's Black Trump Song

This is my jam and I watched the video today. I was very disappointed in Cocoa Brovaz The Rude Awakening album because of bad beats. I only liked about 3 songs on the album and Black Trump is one of them LOL. Props to Cocoa Brovaz for sampling Raekwon's Incarcerated Scarfaces song when he said guess who's the black trump.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Ahahahahahah Intro......You guys are killing me.

@ CJ..... joint is nice !

good track
    Retired.

-

Yeah it's some sensitive faggots on here always moving my topics. I'm not even gonna get upset about it. Check Two probably moved it.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.