Thread: Louis Johnson Of The Brothers Johnson Died

-

Default Louis Johnson Of The Brothers Johnson Died

I just wanted to post this for The Brothers Johnson fans because I don't know if ya'll knew Louis died recently. I forgot how he died and he was 50 or 51 I think. My dad has their albums Look Out For #1 and Right On Time. LOL@their clothes on Right On Time album cover hahahahahahahahaha. Look Out For #1 album has the classics I'll Be Good To You, Get The Funk Out My Face and Tomorrow(rapper OC sampled this on Far From Yours). I like Look Out For #1 album pictures. Right On Time album has the classic song Strawberry Letter 23. Quincy Jones produced these albums. It's amazing to me how Quincy has outlived most of the artists he's produced.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Retired.

-

I love Tomorrow. Thanks for posting that. Did you know Tevin Campbell did a remake of that on Quincy Jones Back On The Block album? Chaka Khan and Ray Charles also did a remake of I'll Be Good To You on Back On The Block.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

no I had no idea actually although I am interested in both artists

Retired.

-

Louis Johnson was 60, my bad. Tevin Campbell is a good singer but he got some female tendencies LOL.

well he DID roll with Prince when he was young
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That has nothing to do with it. He just acts like a woman sometimes. Prince definitely wants to be a woman LOL. I don't think Tevin wants to be a woman because he likes women. I think Prince would fuck men hahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Rev Jones, check out rapper OC's Far From Yours video which sampled The Brothers Johnson's Tomorrow song. Far From Yours is a nice jam.

PRODIGAL SUN

rip
    "get money by all means necessary"