Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Drink Alcohol And Don't Smoke

Banned

Cigarette advertising is banned here you won't see any billboards or TV commercials positively advertising cigarettes but you'll see them in a negative way. We used to have sport sponsored by cigarettes like cricket and rugby league, the 1992 cricket World Cup here was sponsored by benson and hedges. Unfortunately the same ban doesn't apply to alcohol and alcohol is advertised everywhere and sponsored everywhere it's really in your face here.

The other one I'll add is gambling. You can't watch any sport here without being bombarded with gambling updates. It's really crazy and gambling is up there with the worst addictions. Speak to kids these days and the only way they understanding sport is through gambling terms.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesians 5:18 View Post
    Do not get drunk with wine, which will only ruin you

-

Rappers promote drinking alcohol and smoking weed and these fans of rappers will do that stuff so they can be cool like the rappers hahahahahahahahaha. It's not good for rappers to do that because when they do concerts and record in the studio, their voices can get messed up from drinking and smoking so much. You definitely don't wanna have a messed up voice when you're doing concerts because the audience and the music is loud and it can be hard for the rappers to say their lyrics when your voice isn't good. You definitely also don't wanna get a sore throat because smoking and drinking alcohol can cause you to have that and it will affect your voice. I know the smart political rappers like KRS One, Brand Nubian, Chuck D, Wise Intelligent, Dead Prez, Paris don't drink alcohol and don't smoke because they know that stuff isn't good for you.

I'm not a Public Enemy fan but i do like some of their songs. I noticed on their album cover which i forgot the album title but it came out in 1994 and has the songs Give It Up, So Whatcha Gone Do Now and I Stand Accused which they had videos for showed a beer bottle and weed on the album cover. I guess the point they were trying to make with that is that whites put that stuff in black neighborhoods to sell it to blacks because they know it's poison and that stuff will kill blacks LOL. So Whatcha Gone Do Now video i was watching last week and i was laughing at the hook when they said rap, guns, drugs and money because that's the stuff that black men are obsessed with hahahahahahahahahahaha. Chuck D made me laugh when he said everybody talking that gangsta shit, everybody talking that driveby shit hahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

lmfao at this thread.

Cigarette smokers are all total fucking idiots who deserve to die slow, miserable, painful, lonely deaths, and I'm pleased to inform you that most of them will. Except not necessarily the lonely part.

Weed is strange because it really does stimulate brain activity, but sadly it also kills brain cells and turns people into worthless fucking dregs. It's like it gives brain cells one final hoorah before it kills them for good. Anyone who abuses it is a fuck up. No exceptions. But it can have benefits if used in moderation.

Weed can also help you focus on things like, my best workouts are semi high. I have so much muscle activation control when I take a hit or two. It can also help you meditate and come to realize things about yourself and the world around you.
    This is very true. I've worked out when I was semi high a few thymes, and it's like you can feel exactly which muscles are being stimulated, and also exactly which muscles might be being negatively effected. Helps you get the technique right.

I also find that when I play guitar high I focus really closely on technique and playing things cleanly, and I play a lot better. The downside is that I can't remember a fucking thing when I'm high. Shit I play every day just completely disappears and I can't for the life of me remember how to play anything. Pretty clear evidence of the damage it does to your brain.

I love beer but could give a fuck about alcohol. Drinking to get drunk is juvenile. If you're still doing that shit after your early 20's or so then you're a fucking loser or degenerate, or both.

-

LOL@Noel411 dissing cigarette smokers hahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree. Kerzo, what's funny about this topic? There's nothing funny about this issue because alcohol and cigarettes have killed people.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

watch out for that water yo, if you drink too much of it too quickly you can die son.

-

Yeah right. I like the rap group The Alkaholiks but I don't think they should be promoting alcohol and saying that's it's cool to drink a lot of beer and liquor and get wasted. They want people to know that they're the only rappers who drink more alcohol than most rappers which isn't cool. Group member Tash is from my hometown state Ohio but he's from Columbus. I think their DJ E-Swift is also from Columbus.

Yo, Cj, you haven't answered my question yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    CJ.... What do you do for fun?
    I'm honestly curious.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

-

Watch movies, watch NBA games and NFL games, listen to old rap music and old r&b music. Sometimes I deal with prostitutes LOL.