Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Drink Alcohol And Don't Smoke

-

Default Don't Drink Alcohol And Don't Smoke

I just wanted to give ya'll some advice about not drinking alcohol and don't smoke cigarettes and weed because it's not good for you. If you wanna live long, don't do these things. It amazes me that so many people drink alcohol and smoke and lots of people have died from that. Smoking causes people to have cancer and people have died from cancer. Some people even have a hole in their throat from smoking for so many years and that's nasty. I remember when I saw a video in high school about smoking and when I saw what it does to people, I knew I wasn't gonna smoke. Rappers are always promoting alcohol and smoking weed and that's not cool. It's sad that so many young black men that like rap music will listen to the rappers and drink alcohol and smoke weed so they can be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

vices to try to deal with problems and life's stressors, though I would think that sucking hookers toes could be considered carcinogenic to one's health also.

and smoking weed and that's not cool.
    I agree with what you are saying CJ, but smoking weed is pretty good.

CJ.... What do you do for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm gonna be doing that to a black woman in a couple of weeks.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Aside from smoking weed I agree with you, CJ. Not saying smoking weed is healthy, inhaling smoke isn't healthy either way, but it is in no way comparable to smoking cigs.

Having said that, smoking weed every day isn't healthy for your well being and will keep you trapped in an ambitionless and degenerate state of mind. People experiences can vary of course, but for me and some other people I've talked about this, it's true.

Weed can also help you focus on things like, my best workouts are semi high. I have so much muscle activation control when I take a hit or two. It can also help you meditate and come to realize things about yourself and the world around you.

Drinking is extremely bad for you. I barely ever drink, just a glass of wine over diner on weekends. but I used to drink half a bottle of hard liquor every day for over a year. Sometimes a whole bottle of whiskey in a day that consisted of being passed out for 12 to 16 hours. That has been a very harmful time for me and did me no good.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

-

Yeah thanks man. Drinking alcohol is very bad and it has caused people to die in car accidents. A friend of mine in Cleveland is locked up now for awhile because he killed a woman in a drunk driving accident. He drinks a lot of alcohol and his mom has tried to get him to stop and he won't. I didn't know he was locked up until his mom told me because i hadn't talked to him in a long time. He came over my grandparents house once to watch a Mike Tyson fight with me. When he was about to leave, he was drunk and i took his car keys from him because i said he shouldn't drive. So he got mad at me and he tried to take the keys from me and we tussled over them. So he finally stopped trying to fight me and i called his dad to tell him what was going on. So he told me to keep the keys from him and he was gonna come over to pick up his son. When his dad got there, he was quiet and didn't have much to say hahahahahahahahahahaha.

You did the right thing brah. Drunk drivers should never be allowed to drive a car ever again. I don't think I could live with myself if I ever caused a deadly accident while drunk.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

^^^co-sign
    Retired.

CJ is a saint who is just trying to save our lives (and improve our 90s rap trivia knowledge) and he gets banned?

-

Thanks ShaDynasty. Food For Thought banned me because I made some comments that he didn't like about rapper Fatal who recently died in a car accident. Fatal's woman was drunk driving.

Food For Thought banned me because I made some comments that he didn't like about rapper Fatal.
    I should count myself lucky ( Even though I wasn't dissing Fatal), Food only gave me an infraction in that thread.

Banned

I actually agree about alcohol and people shouldn't really drink not even once every now and then, just not at all. There's no reason to and it's really bad for you. I drink a lot because I just don't care about myself.

Weed is alright in moderation though and can have positive effect on your body too if you're in pain and stressed out and stuff. It's obviously not ideal to become a heavy every day user though.

I really don't understand why people smoke cigarettes these days when we know exactly how bad they are. My cousin is dying of cancer because of cigarettes and I honestly haven't got any sympathy for her because we know exactly what they do and her mother died the exact same way. Cigarettes and alcohol are pretty much the worst and they're legal, go figure.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

The Hound, how come you don't care about yourself? Drinking yourself to death isn't good and you shouldn't do that to yourself. What's sad about cigarettes is that advertisers will post cigarette billboard ads on the street and in magazines to make it look cool to people that cigarette smoking is good. People are so stupid that they will smoke cigarettes because the ads they've seen for cigarette smoking say that you'll look cool and sexy if you smoke LOL. Advertisers do the same thing for alcohol by posting billboard ads on the street and in magazines. I'll never understand why people smoke and drink alcohol but if people wanna kill themselves by doing that, that's their business LOL.