Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever since Charles Jones got a Personal Computer, it's been hard to visit here

Default Ever since Charles Jones got a Personal Computer, it's been hard to visit here

His posts are still funny because he's pathetic and retarded, but idk if I can handle the influx. Any one true to the WU in the future will go back in time and stop his father from raping his mother at the regional group home after he lost his daily points.

Banned

It's not his it's his parents computer lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I just wanted to give ya'll some advice about not drinking alcohol and don't smoke cigarettes and weed because it's not good for you. If you wanna live long, don't do these things. It amazes me that so many people drink alcohol and smoke and lots of people have died from that. Smoking causes people to have cancer and people have died from cancer. Some people even have a hole in their throat from smoking for so many years and that's nasty. I remember when I saw a video in high school about smoking and when I saw what it does to people, I knew I wasn't gonna smoke. Rappers are always promoting alcohol and smoking weed and that's not cool. It's sad that so many young black men that like rap music will listen to the rappers and drink alcohol and smoke weed so they can be cool.

Retired.

Yeah its easy to overdose on CJ threads, the mind can only take so much.

Shaolin Master

Could not agree more, small doses you can laugh at but not as much as the site has been subjected to.

Perhaps a quota? idk what power the mods have but i can imagine a system where he can't post more than the behavior stickers his father used to seduce and jizz inside his shit mother at the group home. Some type of RMS (retard management system) algorithm that can coordinate the whole thing.

and LOL, funny enjoy but i imagined, as a kid, that a person like Charles Jones would be the type of person to watch those videos in grade school and make a life changing decision based on them.

This is the best thread ever.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    . Any one true to the WU in the future will go back in time and stop his father from raping his mother at the regional group home after he lost his daily points.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post

Quote Originally Posted by irish ins View Post
    Could not agree more, small doses you can laugh at but not as much as the site has been subjected to.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    on CJ threads, the mind can only take so much.

I didn't even notice CJ threads cause someone been moving them to Hall of Gay.

CJ often speaks the truth and yall not listening. Pearls before swine. He and Ironman are what keeps me coming back to this site. Their posts are sincere and heartfelt and the two of them basically keep this board from decomposing even further.

And who's the sinkpissing cunt rat deleting CJ's posts and threads? The forum is dead as it is, no moderation is needed.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    The forum is dead as it is
    This

I have noticed it more lately. Alot of people check this site (Thread viewing is decent), but as far as active members go, then yeah, this forum is on life support.

Wu tang Corp Forever !

Edit: Cilvaringz OUATIS Forever !

Ahahahaha

in recent times people like Skampoe have just basically stopped posting, except to promote a new project. I can think of a few other people too

too bad really
    Retired.