Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever since Charles Jones got a Personal Computer, it's been hard to visit here

the negativity that ensued after aotis killed this forum, i suspect they went to other forums that people who arent of this forum lured them to

Banned

I think Skampoe lost his dishwashing job and is now on a pay by the minute internet service. He has to choose his Wu-Corp posts very carefully.

-

Thanks Jasper. Nice to know somebody on here likes me. I could care less about people dissing me. Radioactive Man, you told me before you like me. So you alright with me. Rev Jones is alright with me and I like Zooruka. Check Two can be a jerk sometimes but he's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

What about me CJ? I thought we were corned beef brothers.

-

You can be a jerk sometimes but you're alright.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

Jasper still pissed he didn't get invited to FLavortown

{>____<}

CJ banned again? What'd he say this time?

People stopped posting quality posts quite a while back (I know I've never posted any) and a lot of the older heads are just busy with real life stuff to kick it on here like they used to. I mainly just lurk and read through the new posts tab maybe once or twice a week. That's just the way she blows..

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    And who's the sinkpissing cunt rat deleting CJ's posts and threads?
    Holy fuck. I laughed so fucking hard at that shit.

But yeah, agreed. I came upon this thread when I saw a cj post that was no longer there had been quoted in another thread. Initial fear was that he'd been banned n all his shit deleted. Was appalled. But yeah, at least that didn't happen. Cj is one of very few unique, genuine n interesting people on here. Be glad he's here cos he's one of very few people who make this place worth visiting. Love him or hate him n regardless of what the reasons r for it n for him being the way he is, his presence here is definitely an enormous positive.

-

LOL@Jasper. Thanks Noel411.

Yea I don't hate u dude, I just trust my intuition a lot and it tells me one of these days I'm gonna turn on the tv and you gonna be front page news as a craigslist rapist or serial killer ,either way , you are a very fascinating character

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You won't be reading about me in the metro section of the newspaper because I'm not that crazy. I'm scared of prison and i'll never kill anybody.

I'm pretty sure the day is gonna come when you will find the ultimate toes to suck and when the girl refuses to let you, she's gonna be maggot food

-

I don't think so because I'm not that crazy. Like I said, I'm scared of prison.

It's cool Charles, kill whoever you want, I'm states away so im safe, happy hunting mAn

P.e.a.c.e