Thread: Charlize Theron And Christina Ricci's Monster

-

Default Charlize Theron And Christina Ricci's Monster

Monster is a good movie. Charlize looked so ugly in this hahahahahahaha. This was based on a true story about Aileen Weirnos. I think that's her name. She was a prostitute and she was killing her men customers LOL. I'm surprised men were picking her up as ugly as she was LOL. Charlize and Christina were friends and then they became lovers LOL. Charlize won a Oscar for this and I was happy for her. She's a good actress.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

this was a top notch movie, good pick CJ

completely unrelated pic
    Retired.

-

What's that woman's name in the picture that's jacking off? She's cute. I saw her last weekend in a new movie with Chris Evans, Michelle Monaghan and Anthony Mackie. I forgot the name of it. I love Michelle.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I have no idea who that is, it was a random gif I found
    Retired.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

that's the chick that plays in Parks and Recreation

you can check IMDB if you need to know who it is
    bring back begongo!!

-

Her name is Aubrey Plaza and the movie I saw her in with Chris Evans and Michelle Monaghan is called Playing It Cool. Michelle is the same age as me but she's older than me by 6 months because her birthday is in March.

Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    that's the chick that plays in Parks and Recreation

you can check IMDB if you need to know who it is
    thanks

out of rep right now

I'll catch you next time
    Retired.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Rev Jones, no need, glad to help

Her name is Aubrey Plaza and the movie I saw her in with Chris Evans and Michelle Monaghan is called Playing It Cool. Michelle is the same age as me but she's older than me by 6 months because her birthday is in March.
    I don't think it's safe to tell WuCorp your personal info yo
    bring back begongo!!

-

People on here already know i'm 38.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    this was a top notch movie, good pick CJ

completely unrelated pic
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sometimes I do what she's doing when I'm looking at a Charlize Theron movie hahahahahahahahaha. Just playing.

-

Rev Jones, show pictures of my baby Charlize Theron. I wanna see her new movie Dark Places that came out this month but I'm gonna wait for it to come to video.

-

I saw Charlize's Dark Places movie and it sucks hahahahahahahaha. Very boring and she was living in a house that looked terrible. She had so much junk in her house and she never cleaned it up LOL. She was a hoarder LOL.