Thread: Roy Ayers Everybody Loves The Sunshine Song

-

Default Roy Ayers Everybody Loves The Sunshine Song

This is a nice classic and it's been sampled by a lot of rappers. Mary J Blige also sampled it on My Life song which is nice. My dad has Roy Ayers Everybody Loves The Sunshine album and I like the album pictures. My dad also has Roy's You Send Me album which is very good. The Pharcyde sampled You Send Me on The Hustle song on LabCabinCalifornia album. Roy has done several good songs like Running Away, Don't Stop The Feeling, Coffy, Searching, Gotta Find A Lover, I Wanna Touch You Baby, Can't You See Me and And Don't You Say No.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

He has a lot of great material. Whats the best flip of the sample in your opinion CJ?

I like these ones.

here's a laidback cover some of you might enjoy

Retired.

-

I think Mary J Blige sampled it the best on My Life.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

everybody loves the sunshine is a classic tune, classic artist
    "get money by all means necessary"

saw Roy Ayers perform this Saturday, great concert.. "Everybody Loves the Sunshine" was the highlight of the set

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

I watched a old video of Roy Ayers on Youtube performing Everybody Loves The Sunshine and Searching songs on Soul Train. I was laughing at his shirt LOL. Pete Rock and CL Smooth sampled Searching on their song of the same name on The Main Ingredient album and Ed OG and Da Bulldogs also sampled it on Be A Father To Your Child song.