View Poll Results: Who Spits Harder?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • GFK

38 79.17%
  • AB

10 20.83%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Action Bronson on SportsNation says Ghostface doesn't rap with same energy as him

^ co-sign..

on another note though, how about this guys energy?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Peace CT

Odd because Bronson compliments him at first then takes a shot at him. Maybe Bronson saw that vlad interview with Ghost where he didn't sound too pleased with the topic. Regardless Bronson is dope but has a long way to go before he can take shots at a legend. Peace

Wu-Veteran

yo...check this out...ghost said "Apollo Kids" was a mixtape. Its just a collection of throw away shit..

12 reasons 1 & 2..concept album for rza...mad limited within what they wanted him to do..

36 seasons...an experiment for a label {tommy boy}

sour soul..something he did because bad bad not good reached out to him for...

basically he knows the game has changed as far as ..you have to keep new content coming to stay somewhat relevant..imo..he's spending too many of these projects in that live band/ concept mode...to gain popularity..he needs to bring something more up to date and fresh...but feel very strongly that his main focus is Blue & Cream...and you know Swift & Changeable is gonna be insane..

maaan..Ghost is playing possum...watch what happens.....

Banned

i just saw action bronson in concert. i've seen ghost in concert a few times over the years.

i'll have to give it to action bronson.

What exactly does he mean by energy? If he means calories then yeah hes got Ghost beat by some distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i just saw action bronson in concert. i've seen ghost in concert a few times over the years.

i'll have to give it to action bronson.
    Bronsons live shows are wild as fuck. On par with Bustas old shows, up there with red and meth.

Quote Originally Posted by JEM View Post
    yo...check this out...ghost said "Apollo Kids" was a mixtape. Its just a collection of throw away shit..

12 reasons 1 & 2..concept album for rza...mad limited within what they wanted him to do..

basically he knows the game has changed as far as ..you have to keep new content coming to stay somewhat relevant..imo..he's spending too many of these projects in that live band/ concept mode...to gain popularity..he needs to bring something more up to date and fresh...but feel very strongly that his main focus is Blue & Cream...and you know Swift & Changeable is gonna be insane..

People reading into all this shit way to much.

Bronsons entitled to say what he said, he never said he better than Ghost, he said he got more energy on the mic. Which going by Ghost last 3 LPs is true..

It's not an insult. It's a fact.

That being said. All them Ghost LPs been great to me.. Media always looking to promote beef.

I'll always check for new Ghost material. Sour Soul is my shit!

For being a WU site there sure are a lot of AB apologists struggling to give this knock off a pass. The guy basically said that Ghost is washed up and needs new material ASAP. Blatant disrespect at the originator of the style he's running with and he said it because his sudden success put a battery in his back and let the world see his true personality. this guy was a huge(no pun, damn, no pun to the no pun) WU fan growing up and by chance he sounds just like GFK? Come on now, this is Elvis syndrome run amuck.

Quote Originally Posted by JEM View Post

Well, damn, if these projects are Ghost just going through the motions, then what the fuck is going to happen when dude takes it seriously???

Ghostface Killah = GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    For being a WU site there sure are a lot of AB apologists struggling to give this knock off a pass. The guy basically said that Ghost is washed up and needs new material ASAP. Blatant disrespect at the originator of the style he's running with and he said it because his sudden success put a battery in his back and let the world see his true personality. this guy was a huge(no pun, damn, no pun to the no pun) WU fan growing up and by chance he sounds just like GFK? Come on now, this is Elvis syndrome run amuck.

Action Bronson is one of the dopest rappers in the game right now, who never spits a wack verse. Only corny people get mad at somebody for speaking nothing but the truth. The whole Wu-Tang lacks energy for years now. They have never been the same since ODB. Bronson dropped more quality records the last few years than the whole Wu-Tang and all those killa beez combined.

Luckily we got Young Dirty Bastard these days, so there might be hope.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    Action Bronson is one of the dopest rappers in the game right now, who never spits a wack verse. Only corny people get mad at somebody for speaking nothing but the truth. The whole Wu-Tang lacks energy for years now. They have never been the same since ODB. Bronson dropped more quality records the last few years than the whole Wu-Tang and all those killa beez combined.

Luckily we got Young Dirty Bastard these days, so there might be hope.
    Would you wear bootleg Jordan's?

Haha excellent question

I would if Nike had Wu-Tang quality control.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

PRODIGAL SUN

AB backtracking on Twitter:

GHOSTFACE IS AN IDOL TO ME. IN NO WAY DID I MEAN HIM DISRESPECT AT ALL IN ANY WAY. TO SAY I WASNT INFLUENCED BY HIM AND WU WOULD B A LIE.

— MR. WONDERFUL (@ActionBronson) July 11, 2015

WITH THAT BEING SAID MEDIA AND JOURNALIST NEED TO STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER WE GET IT, ITS POOR JOURNALISM.

HE IS A LEGENDARY UNFUCKWITABLE ARTIST AND IM JUST GETTING STARTED. SO IF U COMPARE ME TO ONE OF THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT, THANKS.

MEDIA TRY TO MAKE CONFLICT AND IM WELL SEASONED, NOT MY FINEST HOUR ILL ADMIT.