Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Hussein Fatal

Default RIP Hussein Fatal

Outlawz Member Hussein Fatal Killed In Car Accident

http://allhiphop.com/2015/07/11/huss...-car-accident/

nada ignorante

RIP he was once of the nicest in the Outlawz.
    N.I.

Well, at least he wasn't murdered...

Or...WAS HE???!!!???!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

R.i.p

^Yeah, him & Young Noble went super-duper I-Self-Lord-And-Master on a mofo...

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Food For Thought, you send me a private message threatening to ban me because of my comments about Fatal being dead? You are so damn sensitive and got the nerve to diss me often because your faggot ass don't like me and I don't care. Did you answer my question about how he died? Hell no. I asked was he driving or was somebody else driving? First thing you did was look at my comments about I said he was a ignorant guy and I'm not surprised he died young instead of answering my question and you delete my comments. I'm supposed to kiss Fatal's ass and say something nice about him because he's dead?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

they are charging his girlfriend, who was behind the wheel, with DUI http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.34641/ti...y-car-accident

RIP to Hussein Fatal
    Retired.

-

Thank you. That's what I wanted to know. Was she drunk?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Nice picture of 2Pac and him. Now he can go be with 2Pac since that's his friend. I know he didn't plan on leaving the earth this soon but that's how life can be sometimes. Nobody never knows when they're gonna die.

CJ I'm not sure about her being drunk. it doesn't say so in the article but it says so in the title to it, which might be a clickbait title (wouldn't surprise me knowing hiphopdx). we'll probably hear about it soon enough from other sources
    Retired.

-

How old was he? I don't wanna read the article. He shouldn't have been letting his woman drive if she was drunk because I'm sure she was.

Hussein Fatal was 38
    Retired.

-

It's really sad that most rappers don't live to be in their 50's and 60's. I can understand most rappers not wanting to be in their 70's and 80's because when you live that long, you end up in a retirement home alone because you can't take care of yourself. Most people don't wanna live that long because they don't like a nurse or a doctor having to take care of them because they can't take care of themselves. It would suck to have a nurse or a doctor take a old person to the bathroom to sit them on the toilet and put them in a bathtub or a shower so they can wash themselves. Then they also have to be fed by a doctor or a nurse and a doctor or a nurse have to put on their clothes. Getting old really sucks. When people are young, those are their best years because you can do a lot of things when you're young. Nobody likes getting old.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

One of the most underrated lyricists, I was pissed that Loud Records did not snatch him up when they got a hold of Relativity Records. A Hussein Fatal album on Loud Records would have been insane. I love his joint with Freddie Foxxx, Money Over Bitches. Mike Dean laced him with five sure fire bangers on his second album as well.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-conten...1.52.52-AM.png

http://www.vladtv.com/images/size_fs...age-452606.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...qN1njVEQgOogfy

Just how drunk was she? That crash was horrendous, I am surprised she seems unscathed. That used to be a Dodge Challenger, my sibling is a big time gear head and even he could not recognize it when I was asked him what kind of vehicle does he think that is.