View Poll Results: What do y'all rate this?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5- Classic

2 50.00%
  • 4- Banger

2 50.00%
  • 3- Decent

0 0%
  • 2- Average

0 0%
  • 1- Wack

0 0%

Thread: Nas-Life Is Good

Default Nas-Life Is Good

This album was a slow burn for me. When I first heard it, there were some tracks that really stood out to me but I couldn't really get into it overall. There were some weak tracks on there and with everybody hyping it up to be a CLASSIC up there with Nas's best albums, didn't really help. After the euphoria died down, one night at the mall I saw the extended version of the album, and I actually bought it and listened to it again. I gotta say it grew on me.

A lot of the beats have a jazzy lounge type of vibe. A few have that kind of dark feel pianos and all. The stand outs. are No Introduction, Loco-Motive, A Queens Story, Nasty, The Black Bond, World's an Addiction, The Don, and Stay.

I don't care for Summer On Smash, You Wouldn't Understand or Cherry Wine. They just missed the mark for me and felt like they didn't need to be on the album.

Overall, it's a 4 out of 5. What do y'all say?

-

I gave up on him after Stillmatic LOL. He's one of my favorite rappers but his albums have been a disappointment. He just has never been able to top Illmatic.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I gave up on him after Stillmatic LOL. He's one of my favorite rappers but his albums have been a disappointment. He just has never been able to top Illmatic.
    Is this for real?

-

Yeah I'm for real. Why would I lie? Most of his albums after Illmatic suck.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I'd have to disagree with you.