Thread: Mike "Trauma" D and Arkatech Beatz

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Mike "Trauma" D and Arkatech Beatz

It might not be the best Killarmy song but it's probably one that I listen to the most is the track "Nonchalantly". I had always just assumed it was produced by 4th Disciple.

I discovered this about a month ago when a Big Pun thread was posted and someone posted up:

What other tracks am I sleeping on from Mike "Trauma" D?

This was a good read by the way:

http://www.arkatechbeatz.com/music-s...devalue-music/

PRODIGAL SUN

^ I had that website open but it's sucks at just getting a list of tracks.

Didn't realize they did "Live from New York".

Last edited by madchild; 07-19-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Mike "Trauma" D of the Infinite Arkatechtz was an A&R rep at Loud in the late '90s, early 2000s which is how he got all those beats on LOUD projects at the time.. loved their sound and wished they would have continued working with big name artists.

they laced Raekwon with heat on "Immobilarity", pretty much all the best songs on there was by them, save for the Pete Rock joint. they did some heat with Nas too, "Self Conscience" on the 'QB Finest' album, "My Own Worst Enemy" from the 'I Am' / 'Nastradamus' sessions

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!