Thread: Tony Toni Tone's Lay Your Head On My Pillow Video Is Gay

-

Default Tony Toni Tone's Lay Your Head On My Pillow Video Is Gay

Have ya'll seen Lay Your Head On My Pillow video? Tony Toni Tone are naked in the video but their booties are covered up LOL. You can tell they're naked though. When I first saw it back in the day, I was wondering what the hell is this? LOL. It's a nice song but the video is weird. Raphael Saddiq who's the lead singer is weird anyway. Have ya'll seen his Instant Vintage album cover of him wearing a woman's dress and he has a black circle around his right eye? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He was stupid for leaving Tony Toni Tone. I saw a interview he did at a concert on Youtube and he was answering some questions from the audience. A woman asked him would he ever reunite with Tony Toni Tone to do a album and he said no. I wonder why he said no. His solo albums suck LOL. Tony Toni Tone albums are better even though I didn't like their first album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Who is that? LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Taye diggs

-

Oh my god hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Was that recent? I can't believe he did that and I'm a fan of his. Why did you post that because that has nothing to do with this topic? LOL.

-

A black guy got mad at me on Youtube because I posted comments to Raphael's Instant Vintage album when i said Raphael was gay for wearing a woman's dress on the album cover hahahahahahahahahaha. The guy said it's not that funny and I said yes it is because he's gay LOL.

Banned

Lmao ^^
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha