Thread: Chris Tucker Is Doing A Live Standup On Netflix

-

Default Chris Tucker Is Doing A Live Standup On Netflix

Have ya'll heard about this? I saw a commercial for it and I wanna see it. I'm gonna see if it's on Youtube. I've only seen him once do standup on Def Comedy Jam and he was funny. It's sad that he hasn't had a good movie career because he should've done a lot of movies after Friday. I did like Money Talks and Dead Presidents movies. Rush Hour 1 was good. I'm glad he didn't do a 4th Rush Hour LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I see his new stand up is on Youtube and I'm watching it now.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Do you listen to stand up at the library with headphones?

-

Of course. You think I'm gonna listen to him without the headphones so the people in the library can hear him cursing and acting silly? Hahahahahaha. He had me laughing making fun of how Michael Jackson talks LOL. He also was making fun of blacks at church hahahahahahahahahaha. He made fun of Ice Cube and he said he gets tired of people on the street asking him is he gonna do another Friday movie LOL. He said Ice Cube didn't pay me for the first Friday LOL. He said Ice Cube tried to give him his rap cd and a blunt for payment hahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Remember the scene in Dead Presidents when Chris Tucker, Larenz Tate, Keith David, N'Bushe Wright and Freddie Rodriguez were planning a robbery of the brinks trucks so they could get a lot of money? Chris said we might as well put a muthafucking ad in the paper if we gon get everybody hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ain't gonna be no money left for a nigga LOL. I wanna ask ya'll something about a possible Friday 4 movie. Do ya'll agree with my plan that Ice Cube, Chris Tucker and director F Gary Gray who directed the first one should put their money together to do part 4 instead of waiting on New Line Cinema to give them the money to do it? Ice Cube said he was waiting on New Line Cinema to cut him a check for the budget so the movie can get made. I think if he waits on them, he'll be waiting forever because it'll never get made LOL. He said New Line Cinema owns the rights to the movie. So that's why he has to wait on them to cut a check.

was this his first stand up special ? it was good.

-

Yeah that was his first stand up. He's very funny and it's sad he didn't have a long movie career. He should've did the last 2 Friday movies.

lmfao at sitting in a library in 2015 listening to stand-up on headphones. Nigga you so retro I bet your Afro is pixelated.

Remember the scene in Dead Presidents when Chris Tucker, Larenz Tate, Keith David, N'Bushe Wright and Freddie Rodriguez were planning a robbery of the brinks trucks so they could get a lot of money? Chris said we might as well put a muthafucking ad in the paper if we gon get everybody hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ain't gonna be no money left for a nigga LOL. I wanna ask ya'll something about a possible Friday 4 movie. Do ya'll agree with my plan that Ice Cube, Chris Tucker and director F Gary Gray who directed the first one should put their money together to do part 4 instead of waiting on New Line Cinema to give them the money to do it? Ice Cube said he was waiting on New Line Cinema to cut him a check for the budget so the movie can get made. I think if he waits on them, he'll be waiting forever because it'll never get made LOL. He said New Line Cinema owns the rights to the movie. So that's why he has to wait on them to cut a check.
    I don't know if those 3 combined can cough up that kind of money tho
    Retired.

-

Kerzo, shut your faggot ass up. I do what i wanna do and if you got a problem with it, i don't care. Rev Jones, you might be right. Ice Cube and Chris should probably get the whole cast from the first Friday to help out with getting some money to get the movie made and get money from director F Gary Gray. If they can't do that, then they should go to another movie company to get money to get the movie made and call the movie something else since New Line Cinema owns the rights to the Friday name.

-

I never get books from the library LOL. I watch movies, listen to rap and r&b music, and watch NFL and NBA games.

PRODIGAL SUN

-

His stand up was very good and he didn't curse that much which surprised me.