Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melyssa Ford Was The Hottest Woman In Ghostface's Cherchez LaGhost Video

-

Default Melyssa Ford Was The Hottest Woman In Ghostface's Cherchez LaGhost Video

I love my baby Melyssa Ford who was in Ghostface Killah's Cherchez LaGhost video. I think she was the hottest woman outta all the women in the video. What ya'll think? I want her so bad LOL. She still looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

LOL. Check Two, show some pictures of Melyssa Ford. Thanks buddy. I would appreciate it.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

so yeah I'm buying Melissa Ford. How much are you charging CJ?

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Retired.

-

I can't afford Melyssa Ford. So I'm not interested in giving her money for sex LOL. That's sad that she has to go on a reality show to try and find a man when she should be able to get one without some help from a dating service. She's a hot woman and she can have any man she wants. Cute women have the power to choose any man they want. Men don't have the power to choose women they want LOL.

^^
    not you

-

You're right LOL. Most men don't have the power to choose cute women they want unless they got a lot of money hahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Melyssa can't keep a black man because she has the same problem most cute black women have which is they're always stressing black men out over money hahahahahahahahahahaha. I love Melyssa but she's a typical stuck up, golddigging woman. If she says she isn't a golddigger, I don't believe her because I bet she wouldn't date a black man that isn't making more money than her. Most cute black women don't date black men that don't make a lot of money at their jobs.

I be laughing at black women that get mad at me on Youtube when I diss cute black women calling them evil and golddiggers. I posted some comments to a LisaRaye interview recently calling her a golddigger and a black woman posted some comments getting mad at me talking about LisaRaye isn't a golddigger. I said I bet she wouldn't go out on a date with me and I got 2 jobs. I know I can't afford her LOL. That's probably why her ex-husband cheated on her because she's high maintenance. I don't know why he married her anyway and the only reason she married him is because he's a millionaire and he owns a island in his country LOL.

yeah I'll buy that LisaRaye off of you too

get this e-auction rolling after the ban is lifted lmao
    Retired.

-

LOL@you'll buy LisaRaye. What you mean by that? You would marry her? She's cute but I wouldn't marry her because she's a golddigger and she got a attitude. I would rather have Melyssa Ford over her.

so you're not ready to make some money?

DEAL'S OFF
    Retired.

rev, can you make a 'yakub for president' photo?

I'll cook it up faster than walt & jesse
    Retired.

GAME OVER FOR TRUMP
    Retired.