Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melyssa Ford Was The Hottest Woman In Ghostface's Cherchez LaGhost Video

-

Rev Jones, what are you talking about I'm not ready to make some money? Are you trying to say that if LisaRaye was selling herself at a auction that you would buy her for a date since this topic was moved to this forum? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^^that's about the gist of it yeah
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Well it depends how much money Melyssa Ford would sell herself for a date at a auction. If she charged a lot, I wouldn't date her but if the price wasn't expensive, I would date her. She's a cute and sexy woman and I wanna have sex with her. If she was my woman, I would be with her until we get old. Sex would never be boring with her LOL. It's sad that she doesn't have a man because I know the sex would be good and she seems like a nice woman from the interviews I've seen her do.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.