Thread: Dr Dre's Fuckin With Dr Dre Vs Luke's Cowards In Compton Songs

-

Default Dr Dre's Fuckin With Dr Dre Vs Luke's Cowards In Compton Songs

Which diss song ya'll think is the best? I'm gonna say Luke's Cowards In Compton because it's very funny. Luke said at the beginning, I'm gonna let niggas rip ya'll gay ass muthafuckas LOL. Snoop ass ho ass dog ass nigga hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dre you ain't nothing but my bitch LOL. I'm a make you my bitch cause you look like you can suck a nigga's dick LOL. Ho ass muthafucka LOL. At the end of the song, he said have you ever got head on stage nigga? LOL. I get head from your muthafucking ho on stage LOL. You let the bitch be in the audience cause I'm a take that pussy LOL. You old pussy ass faggot ass nigga hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Let me tell you something. Cowards in Compton get sprayed every muthafucking day. You old ho ass nigga LOL. You my bitch bitch LOL. Have ya'll seen Cowards In Compton video? Luke has 2 guys pretending to be Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg LOL. JT Money and another guy that raps on the song have some funny lyrics. JT Money said in the video, mess with my homie and you'll leave in a casket hahahahahahahahahaha. I won't even bust you, i'll slap you with my gat LOL. Fronting like a gangsta but you a faggot hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

The cowards in Compton video is funny but I like dre day better, it's more of an eazy-e diss though. There's some funny stuff in cowards in Compton.

I like Eazy-E's track "real muthaphukkin g'z" the best
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Real Muthafucking G's song is good too. Muthafuck Dre LOL. Muthafuck Snoop LOL. Muthafuck Death Row LOL. Tell me where the fuck you find a anarexic rapper LOL. Talking about who you gon squabble with and who you shoot. You only 60 pounds when you wasn't wearing boots LOL. All of a sudden, Dr Dre is a g thing but on his old album covers, he was a she thing LOL. You and your doggy dog think that ya'll hogging shit. Both of you bitches can come and suck my doggy dick LOL. Beating up a bitch don't make you shit but then again some niggas think it makes a man LOL. Damn it's a trip how Dre can switch so quick from wearing lipstick to smoking on chronic at picnics hahahahahahaha. And at Death Row, i hear you getting treated like boot camp LOL. Gotta follow your sargeant's directions or get your ass popped with the smith and wesson LOL.

When i first saw Eazy E's Real Compton City G's video, i was wondering where he got those old pictures of Dr Dre looking like a faggot LOL. I didn't know Dr Dre was in World Class Wreckin Crew before he got with NWA. World Class Wreckin Crew group members wore gay clothes and makeup LOL. DJ Yella also used to be with them which i didn't know about. I saw Tim Dog's Fuck Compton video yesterday for the first time and i heard him diss NWA LOL. He dissed Eazy E, MC Ren and Dr Dre but he didn't diss Ice Cube because he said he likes Ice Cube. He dissed Eazy E for having a jhericurl LOL. He also dissed the bloods and crips gangs in Compton because he said they're stupid for killing each other and i agree. I didn't know Tim Dog was from New York. MC Eiht dissed Tim Dog on Who's Fucking Who song on Music To Driveby album. The Hound, are you gonna see NWA's Straight Outta Compton movie on August 14th? I'm gonna check it out.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

LOL @ this being moved to the comics forum

Yeah CJ I'll chec out the NWA movie but maybe not at the cinema it costs nearly $30 here to see a movie haha I'll either download it or buy the bluray. Wasn't Eazy-E wife involved in the writing? It might leave a few things out if that was the case, Eazy did fuck them pretty bad. I saw an interview with NWA in the studio when Eazy Duz It dropped and Ice Cube was explaining how it's an NWA album because Dre & Yella were on production, Cube & MC Ren wrote & had features but Eazy E was like no fuck that shit who's name is on the front? EAZY-E my name it's my album. Kinda sums NWA up I guess. It pretty much is an NWA album really
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

No I didn't hear about how Eazy E's first solo album got put together. That's selfish of Eazy E to not wanna include the NWA group members and make the album a NWA album instead of a Eazy E solo album since Eazy E didn't write his lyrics hahahahahahahahahahaha. I just saw a documentary on Youtube last week about Ruthless records vs Death Row records. DJ Yella talked about how the NWA fans didn't know that NWA were gonna break up after Niggaz4life album was done. DJ Yella said the group members had talked about breaking up because Dr Dre wanted to go solo and he didn't like how he was being paid. So that's what started the beef between Eazy E and Dr Dre because Dr Dre was upset about not being paid fairly. Dr Dre should've taken that issue up with Jerry Heller since Jerry was the owner of Ruthless records. Eazy E didn't own the company. I do think he might've been a part owner since his drug money helped start the company. I think NWA were stupid for breaking up and I think if Ice Cube and Dr Dre had been paid fairly, they wouldn't have left the group.

I don't think Eazy E's widow Tomica Wright had anything to do with Straight Outta Compton movie because I didn't hear director F Gary Gray say anything about he talked to her to get some information about how Ruthless records started having problems after Eazy E died and how was her marriage with Eazy E. MC Ren dissed her because he didn't like how she ran the company after Eazy E died. He said she did a terrible job and Above The Law and Bone Thugs and Harmony also didn't like her. Bizzy Bone had threatened to kill her LOL. I guess he didn't like how she was paying him. He also probably felt she didn't give their albums enough promotion. I don't know why MC Ren and the other Ruthless records artists had a problem with Tomica because I used to see ads for MC Ren's The Villain In Black and Ruthless For Life albums in The Source magazine and I saw ads for Bone Thugs and Harmony's albums in The Source. How much promotion do they think their albums should've gotten? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. She can't be blamed for their records not selling.

-

Check Two, would you move this back to the hip hop forum so people can respond to this? Why would somebody move this to the comics forum and this has nothing to do with comic books? I get so tired of people moving my topics. Stop being so damn immature.

I didn't move it here.

-

Well can you move it back to the hip hop forum because it doesn't belong in this forum?