Which diss song ya'll think is the best? I'm gonna say Luke's Cowards In Compton because it's very funny. Luke said at the beginning, I'm gonna let niggas rip ya'll gay ass muthafuckas LOL. Snoop ass ho ass dog ass nigga hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dre you ain't nothing but my bitch LOL. I'm a make you my bitch cause you look like you can suck a nigga's dick LOL. Ho ass muthafucka LOL. At the end of the song, he said have you ever got head on stage nigga? LOL. I get head from your muthafucking ho on stage LOL. You let the bitch be in the audience cause I'm a take that pussy LOL. You old pussy ass faggot ass nigga hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Let me tell you something. Cowards in Compton get sprayed every muthafucking day. You old ho ass nigga LOL. You my bitch bitch LOL. Have ya'll seen Cowards In Compton video? Luke has 2 guys pretending to be Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg LOL. JT Money and another guy that raps on the song have some funny lyrics. JT Money said in the video, mess with my homie and you'll leave in a casket hahahahahahahahahaha. I won't even bust you, i'll slap you with my gat LOL. Fronting like a gangsta but you a faggot hahahahahahahahahahaha.