Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blacks Shouldn't Vote For A President Anymore

^^only a $15,000 jheri curl wig can save him now

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.35032/ti...-outta-compton
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Diggy, are you dissing me? The Hound, how come you don't like Donald Trump?

I'm not dissing you at all. I am wondering if there are others who think like you do cuz a whole bunch of white presidents plus Obama (the so-called first black president- he's biracial) did not help black Americans in any significant way. Some may not vote cuz they might feel their vote does not matter.

Would be hilarious if Americans vote for Trump. Then again the alternatives aint that great either, the world doesn't need another Bush and well Hillary Clinton is a hawk. Not much choice there.

last good president imo was Clinton, Obama comes second. but mine is obviously an outsider's point of view, Americans are better judges of this than I am

I always feel like Clinton doesn't get enough props for what he did

opinions vary, any American resident's opinion on this would be more valuable than mine on this matter
    Retired.

Non Ignorant Math Team

bush was cool. good entertainment. hes that president you love to hate like muhammad ali.

-

I agree Diggy. That's why I'm not voting anymore because it's a joke for blacks to vote. White politicans don't care about our problems. Politicans say blacks are supposed to solve their problems in their neighborhoods but how can they do that when they don't have jobs? LOL. Jobs will solve problems like crime and homelessness. When blacks don't have jobs, they do crime and have to depend on welfare and food stamps and they don't really wanna live like that.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by cj wisty View Post
    bush was cool. good entertainment. hes that president you love to hate like muhammad ali.
    Honestly, Bush scared me.

-

I think Barack Obama gets too much hate from blacks since they voted for him. They feel that he hasn't done anything for them and what they fail to understand is that Barack doesn't have the power to go to jobs that are owned by white men and ask them to hire blacks hahahahahahahahaha. White men are gonna hire who they wanna hire and most of the time they aren't gonna hire black men. They'll hire black women because black women don't scare them like black men do LOL. Barack would've been better off staying a politican in his hometown Chicago because I think he could've helped blacks there get jobs.

Any black man that runs for president isn't gonna be able to help blacks get jobs because white men that are in charge of him won't allow him to help blacks get jobs. White men in government that have power over the president wanna keep things the same in black neighborhoods which is unemployment, crime, homelessness and bad schools hahahahahahahahahaha. They don't want black men having good jobs because if that happened, black men would move in white neighborhoods and white men don't want them in their neighborhoods LOL. Barack's campaign was about change when he first got elected because I believe he wants to give blacks hope that their lives can change if they get jobs. But as blacks have seen since he's been president, nothing has changed in their neighborhoods.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Bernie Sanders >>>> Hillary
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-14-2015 at 08:17 AM.
    Retired.

-

Who's Bernie Sanders? I haven't been paying attention to the candidates because I don't like politicans. They lie to people about what they're gonna do for the country and they do nothing because the same problems continue to exist especially in black neighborhoods. White neighborhoods don't have the same problems as black neighborhoods and that's because most whites have good jobs. So that's why you don't see a lot of crime and homelessness in their neighborhoods. Their schools are also good and that's why white kids get the best education and the best jobs. I'm surprised Ben Carson is running for president when he used to be a doctor in Baltimore. I wonder what made him wanna run for president. Plus he's a republican and most republicans are whites. If he wants to help blacks get jobs, he needs to run for governor or senator in Maryland because he isn't gonna help blacks get jobs being a president.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    this guy Trump is dead in the water and has been so for a while
    he might still get away with that at this stage but that won't last forever
    IMO Dude could (and I say Could) be a serious candidate, but TRUMP is his own worst enemey and will inevitably take his antic's to far and make his candidacy a non isssue ???. I guess, it's now up to whoever is managing him, to take charge of him, and say " Look Donald, you made it this far doing the outlandish Trump thing, now it's time to utilize your lead in the polls, and make a serious bid @ becoming president". Then he might be in with a chance.

^^well he fired his campaign leader, but that guy claimed he left on his own terms

Trump's a loose cannon

CJ, here's some info on Bernie Sanders http://www.sanders.senate.gov/agenda/

mods, if it's not okay to post links to campaigns feel free to remove the link
    Retired.

Non Ignorant Math Team

is a trump not slang for a fart?

NON-IGS

-

Bushwick Bill of Geto Boys made me laugh when he dissed politicans on Yes Yes Ya'll song and he said can't stand faggots, hate politicans hahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with him. Willie D also dissed politicans on Fuck Rodney King song when he said I think it's about time that we take out some judges, senators who cheat us and all these so called black leaders like Craig Washington. Trying to play both sides of the fence. Brown nosing cause he was chosen by the whites to make niggas act right. You can't lead the black struggle and be friends with the enemy muthafucka while you trying to keep your fucking job hahahahahahahaha.

He dissed politicans and judges also on Geto Boys Niggas and Flies song when he said Clarence Thomas, you a muthafucking puppet LOL. Asskissing politicans ain't shit to me and muthafuck the NAACP LOL. Muthafucking cowards sucking up to the sponsors. They couldn't give a fuck about the black youngsters LOL. So called black radio stations running they flap talking about they don't play rap LOL. But rap pay the bills muthafucka. It keeps a nigga outta jail cocksucker LOL. A nigga get on top and niggas hate it cause niggas can't stand to see another nigga make it LOL. So how the fuck niggas coming together to take the first step when every nigga out for self? LOL.

Trump's a loose cannon
    Trump is G.O.A.T for saying "I'm really, really, rich". ahahahahaha

#Trump2016