Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blacks Shouldn't Vote For A President Anymore

-

Default Blacks Shouldn't Vote For A President Anymore

It's a joke for blacks to vote for politicans to be a president whether they're a democrat or a republican. Politicans always say the things that people wanna hear during their campaign so people can vote for them. When they get elected in the white house, they don't do nothing for blacks and blacks continue to have the same problems like unemployment, crime and homelessness. Only way black on black crime will stop happening is when black men get jobs and there's no jobs in black neighborhoods. Most black men don't have cars to get to the high paying jobs in the suburbs or the city and white men who own most jobs won't hire them because they're racist.

I know some of ya'll may laugh at me and say white men don't have to hire black men. Ok tell me this. If white men don't have to hire black men, where are black men gonna get jobs? Most black men don't have their own businesses. So black men have to depend on white men for jobs. I get tired of white men dissing unemployed black men talking about they're lazy and they're on welfare because if they want black men off of welfare and they want black men to stop selling drugs, give them jobs. It's as simple as that. I'm not lazy and I wanna work but I can't get a job anywhere because my emails that I send to jobs get ignored. I made the mistake of voting for Barack Obama for the first time and I'm not voting anymore because nothing has changed in black neighborhoods. Blacks are gonna continue to go from generation to generation having the same problems like unemployment, homelessness and crime.

White men that work for the government and make decisions over the president have the power to change problems in black neighborhoods but they wanna keep things the same because they don't want blacks having jobs and moving into white neighborhoods LOL. They want blacks to stay in the ghetto, sell drugs, be unemployed, be homeless and kill each other so they can stay outta white neighborhoods LOL. I bet Barack probably has regrets about being president because he felt that he could make a difference and fix problems in black neighborhoods. Blacks that voted for him are mad at him that he hasn't done anything for blacks. I don't think they should be mad at him because he can't go to jobs owned by white men and tell them to hire black men hahahahahahahahahahaha. He should've stayed a politican in Chicago because he could've helped blacks there. Donald Trump has been saying all the right things like most politicans do. I bet if he became president, nothing is gonna change in black neighborhoods. I do like the fact that he wants to get rid of illegal Hispanics in America and deport them back to their countries and he's also against gay marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

this is one of the few posts which you actually make sense on

PRODIGAL SUN

Charles, did you vote for Barack twice?

-

No i didn't vote the 2nd time for him but i do like him. I hate that he gets so much criticism from blacks and whites when he's a good man and i believe he really wants to help poor and unemployed people. Blacks are the ones who need his help the most and they're upset with him because they feel he hasn't done anything to help them get jobs and housing. I don't think it's his fault that things are still bad in black neighborhoods because the whites in government that are in power over him won't allow him to help blacks.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Another retarded thread from wu corps resident retard
    We do it for the people.

-

Yeah whatever faggot. I don't want your opinion. It's funny how you always diss me but your faggot ass suspended me for a day because you didn't like my comments about rapper Fatal being dead. I'm sorry for dissing your boyfriend LOL.

Veteran Member

I wonder how many others in the U.S. think like Charles though.

Banned

Christ, he's endorsing Donald Trump
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Another retarded thread from wu corps resident retard
    I don't want your opinion.
    It's not an opinion.

-

Diggy, are you dissing me? The Hound, how come you don't like Donald Trump?

-

I just read a article at Yahoo.com of Donald Trump dissing Barack. He said Barack has done nothing for blacks. He said look at the unemployment rate for blacks and look at their income levels. Donald believes that he could get some votes from blacks for him to win. Donald needs to understand that Barack can't go to jobs owned by white men and say to them, can ya'll please hire black men? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. If ya'll hire black men, i would really appreciate it LOL. Barack Obama would get ignored by white men if he asked them that. So i don't blame Barack for black men being unemployed. He's passed a bill that has created jobs but unfortunately like i said, white men job owners aren't gonna hire black men. Unless black men got experience for the jobs that white men are hiring for, they aren't gonna get the jobs. I've emailed lots of jobs and i've gotten ignored. So the bottom line is white men don't wanna hire black men and they wanna continue to lie about black men and say they don't wanna work, they like being on welfare and they wanna sell drugs. I like Donald but i'm not voting anymore.

-

I hear Donald Trump is leading in the polls so far. The Hound, you didn't answer my question about why you don't like Donald.

Donald Trump is leading in the polls cuz he's got people's attention by doing stupid shit

when the time comes to pick a real candidate for the republicans they will go for a safer option

also him saying he might go independent if he doesn't get the republican nomination is bound to put a lot of possible voters off. this statement of his will hurt him in the long run. republicans are not going to vote for him out of fear of losing the next presidency. instead they are going to hate him for diminishing the republicans' chances

this guy Trump is dead in the water and has been so for a while

I haven't heard any solutions from this guy either. he might still get away with that at this stage but that won't last forever
    Retired.

I don't know if there are too many candidates with a bigger head than Trump, maybe just a select few.